ADVERTISEMENT

What's going on with the Uyghur people in China?

Just your garden-variety genocide.

It's been happening for as long as there has been such a thing as human beings.

Those "other" people have to go.

Reactions: Warrior Poet31
lebron-james-shh.gif

What exactly did trump do chief nutsack?
The Trump administration has determined that China has committed "genocide and crimes against humanity" in its repression of Uighur Muslims in its Xinjiang region, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Tuesday, delivering an embarrassing blow to Beijing a day before U.S. President-elect Joe Biden is to take office.

From what I've seen that actually made the U.S. the first country to make that declaration.
A few others have followed at this point.
Lithuania did and the Chinese tried to shut down their trade, and has thus put themselves in an interesting dispute with their largest trading partner, the EU.

Reactions: GOHOX69 and mnole03
LOL. trump was putin's bitch, xi's bitch, kim Jong un's lover boy. Weakest, most worthless piece of shit ever.

Lame.

The facts are this:

Russia annexed Crimea during Biden's stint as Veep.

Russia didn't annex anything while Trump was president.

And now they're fixin' to annex Ukraine while Biden is POTUS.

Facts are facts, as uncomfortable as that might make you feel....

Sorry about your feels.

And now suddenly they need to start testing again?
They stopped testing nuclear weapons because they destroyed their testing facility. They stopped testing missiles because their technology plateaued. Expect them to test new missiles as they make them.

Trump may have gotten a big beautiful letter, but that was it.

Reactions: HawkFan1298
LOL. trump was putin's bitch, xi's bitch, kim Jong un's lover boy. Weakest, most worthless piece of shit ever.
Revisionist history on your part Boy. Trump was a tough but smart leader. Biden is a weak dementia ridden failure. In 1 year he has us on the brink of war with both China and Russia, we are a laughingstock due to his surrender in Afghanistan.

You think we’re on the brink of war with China and Russia? LOL.
Putin dares us to do anything but stand on the sidelines and watch him take Ukraine, Russia will wipeout any military force we send to help Ukraine. China will take Taiwan after the Olympics and they know Dementia Joe will not lift a finger. Yes we are closer to war with China and Russia than anytime in your life.

Reactions: The Tradition
Chief is right. Shit's getting ready to get real.

The dictators of the world know this is a rare opportunity and they're going to get while the getting is good.

Reactions: Warrior Poet31
Putin dares us to do anything but stand on the sidelines and watch him take Ukraine, Russia will wipeout any military force we send to help Ukraine. China will take Taiwan after the Olympics and they know Dementia Joe will not lift a finger. Yes we are closer to war with China and Russia than anytime in your life.
If they want to invade Ukraine they’re going to deal with the economic trade off that will result from that. We still have plenty of tools in our toolbox.

My father fought in a proxy war against China. His father fought in a proxy war against the Soviet Union. We almost went to war in 60’s over Cuban missile crisis. We could have triggered something when we supplied weapons to Afghanistan. The Soviets had a bunch of false warnings and lost submarines near American forces.

We’re nowhere near any of those things.

If they want to invade Ukraine they’re going to deal with the economic trade off that will result from that. We still have plenty of tools in our toolbox.

My father fought in a proxy war against China. His father fought in a proxy war against the Soviet Union. We almost went to war in 60’s over Cuban missile crisis. We could have triggered something when we supplied weapons to Afghanistan. The Soviets had a bunch of false warnings and lost submarines near American forces.

We’re nowhere near any of those things.

Sure Jan.gif

Lame.

The facts are this:

Russia annexed Crimea during Biden's stint as Veep.

Russia didn't annex anything while Trump was president.

And now they're fixin' to annex Ukraine while Biden is POTUS.

Facts are facts, as uncomfortable as that might make you feel....

Sorry about your feels.
trump is putin's bitch. Sorry about your feels. Whatever the f**k they are.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Revisionist history on your part Boy. Trump was a tough but smart leader. Biden is a weak dementia ridden failure. In 1 year he has us on the brink of war with both China and Russia, we are a laughingstock due to his surrender in Afghanistan.
trump was a weak, stupid, treasonous piece of garbage. He belongs in prison along with everyone in his corrupt cult. We are a laughing stock because of him and stupid cultists like you.

Believe it or not I've actually spent some time in Urumqi China for work. My sense is that the city/region is only loosely aligned with China and would be happy if everything went back to "normal" where Beijing basically ignored that part of the country. The Chinese being the insufferable jackwagons they are can't do that however and have basically been on a mission to replace the native population with ethnic Chinese. Not so different than the US government in that regard. There is a ton of resentment towards the ethnic Chinese and the Chinese government has used the "Muslim" threat as a pretense to oppress the population and install their lackeys up and down the local political structure.

Urumqi is a cool town if you ever get the chance to go. Kind of industrial but great food and people and super friendly to outsiders. Kind of reminded me of Iowa in a way where people would approach you and start a conversation just because your a foreigner. They don't get a lot of tourist out there.

Believe it or not I've actually spent some time in Urumqi China for work. My sense is that the city/region is only loosely aligned with China and would be happy if everything went back to "normal" where Beijing basically ignored that part of the country. The Chinese being the insufferable jackwagons they are can't do that however and have basically been on a mission to replace the native population with ethnic Chinese. Not so different than the US government in that regard. There is a ton of resentment towards the ethnic Chinese and the Chinese government has used the "Muslim" threat as a pretense to oppress the population and install their lackeys up and down the local political structure.

Urumqi is a cool town if you ever get the chance to go. Kind of industrial but great food and people and super friendly to outsiders. Kind of reminded me of Iowa in a way where people would approach you and start a conversation just because your a foreigner. They don't get a lot of tourist out there.

China could have such great skiing.

ADVERTISEMENT