ADVERTISEMENT

What's it like?

I feel like. I feel like. I feel like. If that is how you talk you suck!!!! Grow the **** up.
giphy.gif

In your bubble? Liberal circle jerk. Are you folks gonna be alright when reality sets in? You're the fringe. Trump is going to win. No one likes you. There is nothing good about who you are or what you do. America thrives without you. Good riddance!!!

The confident ignorance of the right on full display.

Reactions: sob5
In your bubble? Liberal circle jerk. Are you folks gonna be alright when reality sets in? You're the fringe. Trump is going to win. No one likes you. There is nothing good about who you are or what you do. America thrives without you. Good riddance!!!

Maybe he will win. Maybe he won't. I don't support him either way and he's still bad for America

Reactions: sob5

Bookmarked for election night.

Reactions: wicksy77
Holy shit. Extremists on both sides should be institutionalized. This kind of behavior is scary. There are far too many people that are mentally unfit to be in society walking amongst us.
Its not both sides. I am against political parties. The left has lost it. **** these people.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5 and naturalmwa
200x200.png

Reactions: naturalmwa
Come on mother****ers!!! Challenge me! I want to crush your souls. Put up a fight!

ADVERTISEMENT