ADVERTISEMENT

What's the Best Android Model Currently?

JRHawk2003

HB King
Jul 9, 2003
The "Motorola" one I have now is not great. I have had it a little over a year. It is sort of jinky already. Freezes, etc.

What is the best model Android I can get now? It seems like the only choice really is Samsung.

That's what I have and I really like it. I'm not much of a tech nerd so don't look for any in depth review of specs from me though.
Since google created the android OS, it stands to reason their implementation of it might be superior. Or at least very good.

No complaints, although I probably don't stress all of the functionality. The camera is certainly the best I've had, the ability to shoot at night is pretty impressive.

Reactions: lonestar50
Bought the Pixel 6 last year when it first released and I absolutely love it. Came from Samsung. I imagine the 7 is even better.

It’s still Kyoko for me.
tumblr_niryo6RMBR1rertyro1_400.gif

Reactions: hawkeyeandy
I have always thought the Motorola's were underrated and haven't had issues with them.

I had an LG and I really liked it, then LG quit the phone market.

It really seems its consolidating down to I-Phone and Samsung Android.

Reactions: Moral
True story.....found an old Kyocera flip phone from circa 2008 in a storage box in the basement the other day and had the charger next to it so naturally i plugged it in and it actually lit up and started charging enough that i could get in there and look around.....was weird. So much smaller than current smartphones. I don't think it had a camera or there were no pics on there, but it did have all my text messages which were quite interesting to read the convo's I was having 15 years ago.

#CSB

True story.....found an old Kyocera flip phone from circa 2008 in a storage box in the basement the other day and had the charger next to it so naturally i plugged it in and it actually lit up and started charging enough that i could get in there and look around.....was weird. So much smaller than current smartphones. I don't think it had a camera or there were no pics on there, but it did have all my text messages which were quite interesting to read the convo's I was having 15 years ago.

#CSB

I still miss my Blackberry. These phones do more, but are not better user experiences than the Blackberry.

Reactions: JustSayOV
One of the pixels. Not sure the pro models are worth the extra compared to the"a" models but they have been the best phones I've ever had.

I had an LG and I really liked it, then LG quit the phone market.

It really seems its consolidating down to I-Phone and Samsung Android.

I was really happy with LG for years. I'm still using an LG V50 for one of my phones. I was also a bit of a Blackberry fan and used them entirely too long.

My other phone is an Apple, I should have grabbed a Pixel.

I was really happy with LG for years. I'm still using an LG V50 for one of my phones. I was also a bit of a Blackberry fan and used them entirely too long.

My other phone is an Apple, I should have grabbed a Pixel.

Yeah, I am likely going to look at the 7 Pixel Pro. I can upgrade in a month.

Reactions: Moral
Google just announced a new budget Pixel and Pixel fold if you want to go that route. A foldable phone is intriguing, but I'm not paying $1800 on a phone

I switched from a new Iphone (which was fine) to the S23 Ultra and it is quite literally INSANE!!! Best phone in the world......

• Love
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
Another vote for the Pixel 7. In a weird sort of way I actually kind of preferred my old Pixel 3a XL simply because the finger print pad was on the back of the phone. I set my phone up to open up using fingerprint ID and it was so simple to just touch the back of the phone all in one motion while picking it up. Now the Pixel 7 has the fingerprint ID on the touch screen, and it doesn't always work as well as the old dedicated sensor on the back of the phone. That's my only beef.

To offset that I set up the facial recognition which works really well except in low light conditions. Now I just look at my phone and it opens up.

When it comes to Android (or any phone) the software support is what keeps the phone running in top shape. Google supports the software on the Pixel phone better and for longer than any other brand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT