ADVERTISEMENT

What's with holding your cell phone like a platter as you talk?

Scum of the earth
cy0nn69r2on11.jpg

Home it's fine

On the street corner not so much and so many here do it

I’ve seen older people do it for a long time. My wife has started this habit and just I tell her to go in the other room. Annoys the hell out of me. Up there with loud phone talkers on airplanes on the tarmac.
We were waiting to take off from Denver a few months ago on a return trip to CR and there as a fairly attractive young woman talking to a guy on the phone. It was 15+ minutes of her being all coy and telling him how much fun she'd had out there visiting, then it was messing with him a little, and he's on the other end of the call deciding how much trouble is she worth? Is this more trouble than how good she is in the sack?

We were waiting to take off from Denver a few months ago on a return trip to CR and there as a fairly attractive young woman talking to a guy on the phone. It was 15+ minutes of her being all coy and telling him how much fun she'd had out there visiting, then it was messing with him a little, and he's on the other end of the call deciding how much trouble is she worth? Is this more trouble than how good she is in the sack?
If only we had a pic to decide...

Reactions: Moral
I see people in their cars doing that. They think having the phone on speaker and holding it is hands free.

It's mostly Republicans I see doing that. They're so f***ing stupid. 🤣

Reactions: Moral
Usually old people talking on speaker phone in public about something inappropriate. Or maybe I just got back from palm beach.

Last edited:
You get a new phone. No fuks given.
All that parts of my phone work.

And in case you didn't notice, you're the one everybody hates in this thread. "No fuks given" is just slang for "selfish person who thinks everyone cares what is going on my life"

Reactions: srams21
All that parts of my phone work.

And in case you didn't notice, you're the one everybody hates in this thread. "No fuks given" is just slang for "selfish person who thinks everyone cares what is going on my life"
That’s good. I enjoy annoying people.

And I believe you’re making an assumption as evidenced by your last sentence. Said assumption is that I’m selfish due to the fact that others are hearing my conversation as I annoyingly hold my phone in a pancake like manner.

Not so fast. I do not speak on my phone in stores, restaurants or where anyone can hear my sultry voice. If I have to, I remove myself to a quiet place as to not disturb others.

Again, no fuks given if your corn fed ass sees me talking on my phone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT