ADVERTISEMENT

When Does Newsom Swoop In?

BustingNarratives

HB All-American
Jul 16, 2022
I’m sensing the time is approaching. Like a turkey vulture soaring over road pizza. Joe is eroding before our eyes. The mainstream press is even starting to sense it.

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
Newsom needs to get in. I am 100% opposed to everything he stands for, but this scenario of another Biden v Trump race is simply disasterous. Trump could absolutely beat Biden. I'd consider him the underdog, but he absolutely could.

Reactions: CaboKP
Newsom needs to get in. I am 100% opposed to everything he stands for, but this scenario of another Biden v Trump race is simply disasterous. Trump could absolutely beat Biden. I'd consider him the underdog, but he absolutely could.
Here is the thing. I agree that the reason the Dems need someone other than Biden is that freaking Trump could actual beat him. And I don't want either of them. UGH!!

Reactions: CaboKP
We seriously need a total reboot. We're likely on track for another Biden v Trump, the other potential left option (that could potentially win) is a Gov from a state that thousands are fleeing from and the whipping post for total moral decay and insanity. I can't see the "Make the USA like California" campaign being a very popular platform on the national stage. I was joking with my wife (no pic) the other week about us likely never having anything greater than a "serviceable" president again in our lifetimes. Unless something drastically changes, I doubt we'll ever see another JFK, Eisenhower, Truman, FDR, etc, again.

are the polls showing trump with a huge lead legit? what are the chances biden thrashes the shit out of t on election day and then media claims they are totally surprised and “nobody saw it coming” thanks to an elaborate fake news operation
i don’t see trump supporters at all irl and it wasn’t like this in 2019/20

Birds Wildlife GIF by JC Property Professionals

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT