ADVERTISEMENT

When I hear Pitt, all I think of is this in 2011:

Was at the game and almost left.

Our friends did and I had the keys so they couldn't get in the vehicle to get drinks, chairs or food.

When we got back there after the W the first thing they said was "yeah yeah we're idiots"

Priceless.

Our friends did and I had the keys so they couldn't get in the vehicle to get drinks, chairs or food.

When we got back there after the W the first thing they said was "yeah yeah we're idiots"

Priceless.
I've never left a game early, but almost did that day. I don't remember the specific score, but if Iowa hadn't scored on a particular drive in the late 3rd/early 4th, we were gone.

It was 24-3 towards the end of the 3rd and 27-10 with a little more than 12 mins left in the 4th. Iowa took the lead with 2:51 left in the 4th.

I was at that game as well and made a bet with a buddy on the final score. I predicted 31-28 Iowa. I thought I was toast but I never considered leaving early!

Reactions: MadDogC

Priceless.

So they just stayed outside? Ha that is too bad

Was also close to leaving that day. I almost felt bad for the stunned panther fans as we walked by them to our cars. Just despondent.

Was also close to leaving that day. I almost felt bad for the stunned panther fans as we walked by them to our cars. Just despondent.
Yeah, that game was in the bag for Pitt except that the concept of running time off the clock was completely alien to Todd Graham. He kept the pedal to the medal and ended up blowing a substantial lead. Credit to you guys for taking advantage.

Reactions: quip
Yeah, that game was in the bag for Pitt except that the concept of running time off the clock was completely alien to Todd Graham. He kept the pedal to the medal and ended up blowing a substantial lead. Credit to you guys for taking advantage.

That can't be why, sounds like he was playing to win. THat always works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT