ADVERTISEMENT

When is Brian Ferentz’s annual review?

Already had it. There was even a press conference.
BF-Annual-Review.jpg

I'm surprised no one noticed. It's currently scheduled for January 9th. Shortly thereafter, as is the customary procedure for personnel reviews, a transcription will be posted in the Gazette.

Reactions: ichawk24
The problem is Gary and Kirk are under the impression being 130 out of 131 FBS programs is a good thing. It’s like being number two.

ricky-bobby-will-ferell.gif

That this is a message board to discuss Iowa football? Yep. Whether you like the discussion or not.

I’m not sure where we’re missing here brother if this is an attempt at a zing, it’s not a very good one. I made a statement that his review has been ongoing in here, all year and it seems that you agree with that.!

I better cover something before this morphs into to some stupidity… I would like Brian Ferentz not to be a coach at the University of Iowa anymore, with that said constantly bitching about your favorite team on the football board is not productive and says a great deal about who that person is… in life in totality!

Saying BFs review has been on going in this message board all year appears to be nothing but a true statement!

I think you thought you’d get in and take a shot at me, but it didn’t work!

Either that, or I’m just better at it than you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bishop1971
The problem is Gary and Kirk are under the impression being 130 out of 131 FBS programs is a good thing. It’s like being number two.

ricky-bobby-will-ferell.gif

I love me, some Ricky Bobby… Now interestingly enough I have found in my life over the last 10 years, things that I didn’t used to like for example, Jim Carrey did not like him at first. I like him quite a bit now, and watch the ace Ventura detective shows all the time. Will Ferrell also did not like him, now however, I watch Ricky Bobby almost every time it comes on TV. Same with land of the lost.

Food likes is more of the same. Shit I used to hate now I think is awesome… Why is that?

I’m not sure where we’re missing here brother if this is an attempt at a zing, it’s not a very good one. I made a statement that his review his been ongoing in here, all year and it seems that you agree with that.!

I better cover something before this more sent to some stupidity… I would like Brian Ferentz not to be a coach at the University of Iowa anymore, with that said constantly bitching about your favorite team in the football board is not productive and says a great deal about who that person is… in life in totality!

Seeing Brian for renters review has been on going in this message board all year appears to be nothing but a true statement!

I think you thought you’d get in and take a shot at me, but it didn’t work!

Either that, or I’m just better at it than you!

I’m not trying to take a shot at you. I am, however, kindly reminding you that this is a message board to discuss Iowa football.

Everyone in the college football world believes Brian should be fired. Until his father does something about it, he will continue to receive heavy criticism and deservedly so. Your constant white knighting, holier than thou attitude has grown stale. If you hate this board and the posters on it so much, why are you here?

Last edited:
I’m not trying to take a shit at you. I am, however, kindly reminding you that this is a message board to discuss Iowa football.

Everyone in the college football world believes Brian should be fired. Until his father does something about it, he will continue to receive heavy criticism deservedly so. Your constant white knighting, holier than thou attitude has grown stale. If you hate this board and the posters on it do much, why are you here?

Oh my… more white knighting that’s a strong come back!

And I’ll tell you a secret, it has actually grown “stale” to me, too, but based on the behind the scenes thoughts I get from other people it’s not stale to them. They get really tired of the bullshit negativity on here.!!

Last edited:
Oh my… more white knitting that’s a strong come back!

And I’ll tell you a secret, it has actually grown “stale” to me, too, but based on the behind the scenes thoughts I get from other people it’s not stale to them. They get really tired of the bullshit negativity on here.!!

Lol. And who gives a shit?

Lol. And who gives a shit?
I do. I see hope for next years offense. I believe that we pick up the pieces we need in the portal. I wouldn't mind bf being oline coach. But honestly I'd rather see what happens with the evaluations then maybe pick back up with the continued bashing that frankly gets a little old sometimes. I think that is what cm is referring to but not speaking for him. Just myself. Yes bf sucks, our offense sucks, kfs nepotism sucks, barta sucks, Petras sucks, the oline sucks, copeland sucks, and I'm forgetting some surprisingly since its been ad nauseum for months and months.

And whoever the Hawkeyes or Hawkeye fans were that sent nasty tweets to the Proctor family needs to get a new team to support. Thats as low class as it gets. This is just in case someone who did such a thing runs into this post, you are a disgrace to all Hawkeye fans by being one. I'm ashamed it happened and would love to know who it was and let them know how much they suck.

I do. I see hope for next years offense. I believe that we pick up the pieces we need in the portal. I wouldn't mind bf being oline coach. But honestly I'd rather see what happens with the evaluations then maybe pick back up with the continued bashing that frankly gets a little old sometimes. I think that is what cm is referring to but not speaking for him. Just myself. Yes bf sucks, our offense sucks, kfs nepotism sucks, barta sucks, Petras sucks, the oline sucks, copeland sucks, and I'm forgetting some surprisingly since its been ad nauseum for months and months.

The o-line coach. That’s who you forgot.

For crying out loud. It’s you’re.

Honestly, is that a big deal to you… I’m voice texting and I don’t care that much about my punctuation. Holy shit you read my post they are a disaster as far as grammar and punctuation goes.!

Going hard at the portal and filling the holes we have will give the coaches an out and 2 more years imo. I think unless we dont see remarkable improvement over 23 and 24 seasons then heads will finally roll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT