ADVERTISEMENT

When is the last time you called somebody out?

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
Stranger, friend, coworker, OP'S mom? Tell us about a time you called somebody out.

Iowa vs Northwestern tailgate party. All you can drink affair - table where people are constantly filling up cups and setting them on the table or handing them out. During peak drinking before the game they were massively unprepared for the amount of people wanting to drink and a large 4-5 people wide line formed. Called out several for cutting, shamed them, let them know of their douchebag ways.

I hate line cutters, even worse when beer is on the table.

Iowa vs Northwestern tailgate party. All you can drink affair - table where people are constantly filling up cups and setting them on the table or handing them out. During peak drinking before the game they were massively unprepared for the amount of people wanting to drink and a large 4-5 people wide line formed. Called out several for cutting, shamed them, let them know of their douchebag ways.

Your lucky you didn't catch the dead. I heard several were walk-on football team members.

latest

Reactions: naturalmwa
Stranger, friend, coworker, OP'S mom? Tell us about a time you called somebody out.
Just posted. Told some people they should be ashamed. Got the anticipated responses.

Pretty sure OP was talking about an in-person confrontation where you look directly at an individual and call them out for a specific action. Not a weird Internet post to nobody in particular about nothing specific.

At the gym today. Had a TV turned to a station that I wanted and a guy walks into the room and changes the channel. I turned it back and told him that gym etiquette needed to be followed. He looked at me between sets for about 30 minutes. Shut that brah down.

They were woefully unprepared. I’m glad I convinced my wife to go up at 8 instead of 9 which is when it said it opened. Got through several beers I wouldn’t have been able to if we had waited.

They were woefully unprepared. I’m glad I convinced my wife to go up at 8 instead of 9 which is when it said it opened. Got through several beers I wouldn’t have been able to if we had waited.

Even the line to get in was terribly thought out. One guy checking for id's. Terribly long line for food as well.

At the fight bar. I said Natty Light was a bitch beer. Pissed about 20 of you off

Waiting in line to pay at a convince store when a DB walks in and cuts in the front of a line 4 deep. I called him out in front of everyone and he acted like he didn't see the line. After all eyes were on him, he walked to the back of the line with his tail between his legs.

Pretty sure OP was talking about an in-person confrontation where you look directly at an individual and call them out for a specific action. Not a weird Internet post to nobody in particular about nothing specific.
I stand corrected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT