ADVERTISEMENT

When is this "Supposedly Horrific" info coming out from the FBI?

I can't help reneging just once on my promise not to post again on this thread, but saying don't be naive, is a two way street. You deplore people that speak about Trump saying there's no evidence on his guilt about Russia helping him to win the election, just because the investigation hasn't come out yet with any proof. Not yet.
If it does come out that he has lied about his and his families involvement I assume you won't believe it because, well because of your political affiliation. That's pretty naive of you since unless you have inside information from Trump or his family there's no way you can say he's innocent without having all the facts. As you know, even if Trump is found guilty and somehow impeached, remember that your party will still have a republican as President even if he is another weasel of a lair hiding behind religious curtain of faith. If the investigation is not wrapped up by the end of August, it will be suspended until the mid term election.
By then, Trump and the republicans will be on an island surrounded by the other party.
Your President of choice is killing your party and millions of Americans will voice there displeasure come November.

So lets just ignore all your prognostications of what you hope will happen. I don't find that interesting to even waste my time one.

Are you the one who said something about facts? What facts are you talking about? You seem to have absolutely no grasp of the facts. You are basing your entire perspective on what you hope exists in some yet unknown secret vault.

The facts are, the DNC paid a British spy to purchase information from RUSSIA. The same Russia that supposedly launched a disinformation campaign against the US. The very thing that you praying Trump actually did, despite any evidence, is exactly what the DNC did. Which is fine because none of this is actually illegal in real life, just on CNN.

The admittedly unverified dossier was presented as real intelligence and used as a pretext to obtain a FISA warrant against a Trump campaign member. Which is illegal.

James Clapper then instructed Comey to brief president elect Trump on the Steele dossier as a pretext for the media to run it on air, which was then used a pretext for a special council. Or an "insurance policy". Everyone involved has admitted all of this.

The whole thing from start to finish was made the fuk up. Theres never been any evidence presented that Russia even hacked the DNC.

Those are facts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.apnews.com/amp/dea73efc01594839957c3c9a6c962b8a

I can't disagree with the corruption level in Washington.

I haven't defended the Clintons, just the fact that the Clinton Foundation is on the up and up. I have to believe that I have considerably more expertise reading financial documents, especially 990s, than you and your pals, since that is what I did. Maybe you should Google search the Clinton Foundation 990s and actually spend some time reading through one of them. You can see the salaries of all executive staff and whether board members are paid You can also see the amounts spent on services versus management & general, which runs about 20% for the Clinton Foundation. You made a number of inaccurate statements about the Clinton Foundation in at least one of your posts.

I have tried not to be offensive, but you really should expand the sources from which you get your news. I make a point of watching news sources that lean in both directions. I understand you guys wanting to attack the Clintons, but I can't understand how anyone with the ability to think can actually believe that Donald Trump is not a narcissistic, lying, juvenile, unprincipled, morally-deficient, corrupt POS.

I'll finally stop at that. We actually agree on most Iowa BB topics.

None of that is illegal, and I don't give a shit about any of it. Not part of the job.

I can't help reneging just once on my promise not to post again on this thread, but saying don't be naive, is a two way street. You deplore people that speak about Trump saying there's no evidence on his guilt about Russia helping him to win the election, just because the investigation hasn't come out yet with any proof. Not yet.
If it does come out that he has lied about his and his families involvement I assume you won't believe it because, well because of your political affiliation. That's pretty naive of you since unless you have inside information from Trump or his family there's no way you can say he's innocent without having all the facts. As you know, even if Trump is found guilty and somehow impeached, remember that your party will still have a republican as President even if he is another weasel of a lair hiding behind religious curtain of faith. If the investigation is not wrapped up by the end of August, it will be suspended until the mid term election.
By then, Trump and the republicans will be on an island surrounded by the other party.
Your President of choice is killing your party and millions of Americans will voice there displeasure come November.

So lets just ignore all your prognostications of what you hope will happen. I don't find that interesting to even waste my time on.

Are you the one who said something about facts? What facts are you talking about? You seem to have absolutely no grasp of the facts. You are basing your entire perspective on what you hope exists in some yet unknown secret vault.

The facts are, the DNC paid a British spy to purchase information from RUSSIA. The same Russia that supposedly launched a disinformation campaign against the US. The very thing that you are praying Trump actually did, despite any evidence, is exactly what the DNC did. Which is fine because none of this is actually illegal in real life, just on CNN.

The admittedly unverified dossier was presented as real intelligence and used as a pretext to obtain a FISA warrant against a Trump campaign member. Which is illegal.

James Clapper then instructed Comey to brief president elect Trump on the Steele dossier as a pretext for the media to run it on air, which was then used a pretext for a special council. Or an "insurance policy". Everyone involved has admitted all of this.

The whole thing from start to finish was made the fuk up. Theres never been any evidence presented that Russia even hacked the DNC.

Those are facts.

In your head I have no doubt those are the facts. In reality, every intelligence agency in the United States as well as France and the UK concluded that those are not in fact the facts

Intelligent people: seek information from many different sources (AP News, Washington Post, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, ABC News, NBC News, MSNBC, etc

Trump supporters: Fox News

This is very clear in this thread. I voted for Trump and i would vote for my cleaning lady’s incarcerated uncle before voting for trump again. it’s a clown show. It’s embarrassing.

Intelligent people are able to identify corporate propaganda and money making entertainment pretending to be news.

Last edited:
Intelligent people: seek information from many different sources (AP News, Washington Post, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, ABC News, NBC News, MSNBC, etc

This is very clear in this thread. I voted for Trump and i would vote for my cleaning lady’s incarcerated uncle before voting for trump again. it’s a clown show. It’s embarrassing.

Intelligent people are able to identify corporate propaganda and moneymaking entertainment pretending to be news.

And there is only one network delivering news? That’s exactly how it works in Russia and China coincidentally

Reactions: perryhawk

Thats a cute story, and could be true in addition to the main leak, but do you realize that, if true, the NSA would have indisputable tangible proof that could easily be presented and it would end any speculation? They've said it, not showed it.

The official story is the intelligence community is taking the word of crowdstrike, the company hired by the dnc to examine their computers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-10/why-some-u-s-ex-spies-don-t-buy-the-russia-story

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

Pay particular attention to the time line involving crowdstike in the second article.

This is usually the point where the information becomes to much and people revert to the lazy, "mainstream" argument.

You're embarrassing

It appears to me that your sources are some sort of political “news” or commentary entity.

In the federal system the processes for obtaining warrants and indictments are extensive and laborious to insure credibility of evidence and information that is presented. That’s the reason why most people indicted in Federal court never go to trial. The vast majority just plead guilty. These federal prosecutors are career PROFESSIONALs who aren’t going to make judgments based on political leanings.....risking their own career over a made up case.

Stating that there is no evidence at this stage (I apologize I don’t mean to be personal) simply means that you have no real experience or understanding of the federal Criminal Justice System.
You are saying that if the feds are investigating you, you must be guilty. You are showing your lack of knowledge. Federal prosecutors have nearly unlimited funds and look for scalps, something most can’t compete with. That, combined with federal minimum sentencing guidelines often leads people to plead guilty to lesser charges. Micheal Vick for instance. If he goes to trial, there is a very good chance he wins, but if he is found guilty, he could have had a minimum of 20 years in prison without parole. So he pleads to a lesser charge and gets what 14 months? What you insinuated was really absurd—that if the feds are investigating you, you must be guilty because they are professionals and must have evidence.

Clearly no point debating this. Those still supporting Trump will continue to back him no matter what he says or does. Sadly, some will even profess to be faithful Christians. The shining light on the hill has been temporarily turned off, while we make America great again.

Clearly no point debating this. Those still supporting Trump will continue to back him no matter what he says or does. Sadly, some will even profess to be faithful Christians. The shining light on the hill has been temporarily turned off, while we make America great again.

What exactly has he done to turn you off so?

My god you are dumb. And no I won't be back to debate your retarded ass. People who don't believe in facts don't deserve a platform or to be acknowledged, except as the morons they are, moron.

Typical liberal or "democrat" attitude right there. You get angry when people use derogatory terms like "R", however, it's okay for you to use them. You insult people's intelligence because you have nothing else to base an argument on.

What exactly has he done to turn you off so?

Most of the outrage doesn't even have a reason , it's just emotional mind control by the media.

When people are emotionally invested in a "side" they stick to it no matter what.

Its funny to think that two years ago the arguments against Trump were all totally different. He was going to cause a nuclear war, tank the economy, and he hated gays and blacks. Lol. None of it was even remotely accurate.

He already said what he really cares about, it's all personality based. It's like choosing a mechanic not based on who can best and most efficiently fix your vehicles but whether or not they give you warm fuzzy feelings when they talk.

Reactions: Kurt Warner
Most of the outrage doesn't even have a reason , it's just emotional mind control by the media.

When people are emotionally invested in a "side" they stick to it no matter what.

Its funny to think that two years ago the arguments against Trump were all totally different. He was going to cause a nuclear war, tank the economy, and he hated gays and blacks. Lol. None of it was even remotely accurate.

He already said what he really cares about, it's all personality based. It's like choosing a mechanic not based on who can best and most efficiently fix your vehicles but whether or not they give you warm fuzzy feelings when they talk.

It is funny to think you believe this.

It appears to me that your sources are some sort of political “news” or commentary entity.

In the federal system the processes for obtaining warrants and indictments are extensive and laborious to insure credibility of evidence and information that is presented. That’s the reason why most people indicted in Federal court never go to trial. The vast majority just plead guilty. These federal prosecutors are career PROFESSIONALs who aren’t going to make judgments based on political leanings.....risking their own career over a made up case.

Stating that there is no evidence at this stage (I apologize I don’t mean to be personal) simply means that you have no real experience or understanding of the federal Criminal Justice System.
You are saying that if the feds are investigating you, you must be guilty. You are showing your lack of knowledge. Federal prosecutors have nearly unlimited funds and look for scalps, something most can’t compete with. That, combined with federal minimum sentencing guidelines often leads people to plead guilty to lesser charges. Micheal Vick for instance. If he goes to trial, there is a very good chance he wins, but if he is found guilty, he could have had a minimum of 20 years in prison without parole. So he pleads to a lesser charge and gets what 14 months? What you insinuated was really absurd—that if the feds are investigating you, you must be guilty because they are professionals and must have evidence.

You should probably read what I actually wrote....I never said or insinuated that if the feds were investigating you, that you were guilty.

There is a difference between an investigation and a grand jury hearing. Grand juries can investigate via subpoenas etc but that’s not where an investigation begins. Grand juries issue indictments based on a finding of probable cause....

If an investigation leads agents to finding that a person isn’t the one responsible for the crime then they don’t ask or push for an indictment.

Last but not least I agree that strong sentencing at the federal level encourages defendants to take a plea....but if a person is truly innocent and there is no evidence or false evidence I certainly wouldn’t plead guilty. That guilty plea usually involves the defendant making an admission in open court.

Reactions: blackandgoldPT

Everything about liberals is emotional, there is virtually no logical thinking with their arguments, and there is no need to, since virtually all liberals and progressives think with emotions. Look at BLM, they can not produce any data to support their position, just videos, which are almost 100% emotional. Emotional thinkers are wrong almost 100% of the time. Emotional thinkers want to FEEL better, not actually BE better. Basically sheer nonsense, as long s the FEEL better.

I'm proud to say I'm an American, political affiliation be damned . If Trump is deemed innocent after the investigation is over then so be it. His political agenda does not represent American values and never will. What he's doing to the so called refugees by separating families is Nazi like whether you believe it or not. America is becoming an unwelcome country to the World and all the veterans who served and died to keep the country a democracy will soon be for naught. As for Legend, I understand where his coming from and I understand this is not the place for this kind of conversation and I will leave it at that with no further posts on this subject.
You and Chapchad have proved just how utterly stupid the left really is. Your ignorance is beyond belief and down right scary. You utter completely insane opinions and try to pass them off as facts. Do you even think about what you are spewing?

You and Chapchad have proved just how utterly stupid the left really is. Your ignorance is beyond belief and down right scary. You utter completely insane opinions and try to pass them off as facts. Do you even think about what you are spewing?

Its actually scary because it shows how much control can be exercised over the thought process of the population if need be. They can be convinced of just about anything with no evidence.

Essentially the left has been convinced that America acting in it's own interest is bad, which is just blatantly insane.

It only makes sense if you're a global banker.

You hit the nail on the head, rocknroll

Oh lookie here...another legitimate post ransacked by political B.S!
Everyone on here debating your political views should take your toys out of the sandbox and go home. Leave the stupid politics out of message boards. Would like to have one place of refuge away from the political cess pool

As much as I'd like to discuss the corruption that permeates the DOJ/FBI (and federal law enforcement in general) let's not emulate the kneelers and keep politics out of football.

I'm proud to say I'm an American, political affiliation be damned . If Trump is deemed innocent after the investigation is over then so be it. His political agenda does not represent American values and never will. What he's doing to the so called refugees by separating families is Nazi like whether you believe it or not. America is becoming an unwelcome country to the World and all the veterans who served and died to keep the country a democracy will soon be for naught. As for Legend, I understand where his coming from and I understand this is not the place for this kind of conversation and I will leave it at that with no further posts on this subject.

Actually, not only should the adults be separated from the children but put in jail for child endangerment. The children show up, dehydrated, hungry and involved in a crime

Actually, not only should the adults be separated from the children but put in jail for child endangerment. The children show up, dehydrated, hungry and involved in a crime

I don't really care what they do with them, obviously being separated from the adults is much safer which is why Democrats passed that law during Bushs term and why no where are children allowed to remain with parents in prison.

But to turn around and act like there is something different going on now vs Obama is just flat out pure dishonesty and immoral.

No children were allowed to remain with parents during detention at any time while Obama was president. Period.

Democratic style governments cant work if people are this disingenuous, uninformed and easy to manipulate.

Last edited:
Yeah and isn't funny the libs are soooo upset with this separation with the immigrants going on but are all for abortion!! They should set back and think about that for a second...won't happen though

Reactions: B1G and unclesammy
Everything about liberals is emotional, there is virtually no logical thinking with their arguments, and there is no need to, since virtually all liberals and progressives think with emotions. Look at BLM, they can not produce any data to support their position, just videos, which are almost 100% emotional. Emotional thinkers are wrong almost 100% of the time. Emotional thinkers want to FEEL better, not actually BE better. Basically sheer nonsense, as long s the FEEL better.
^ projecting. Hard. Alpha level projecting. Good stuff.

Yeah and isn't funny the libs are soooo upset with this separation with the immigrants going on but are all for abortion!! They should set back and think about that for a second...won't happen though
If you really wanted to get abortion as close to zero as possible you would support D policy, support the work of PP in regards to family planning and women’s health services, and be disgusted with how Rs (via the type of emotion-based bullshif CeMar just associated only with Ds) use the issue to wedge.

Trump: his whole life is rife with corruption, avoidance, lieing. He’s a grifter of incredible proportions. The man started a fake university FFS. The man couldn’t borrow from US banks he was considered such a risk. Look into who financed him, how, and from where.

He’s small and large scale corrupt. I worked for a design studio that did some contract work for Trump (Ivanka project). Small design studio bullied into accepting 40 cents on the dollar. Just garbage people.

I’ve also done freelance work for GGBC, connected to the Clinton Foundation. Wonderful experience helping educate young women throughout Africa.

I’m a liberal-minded person, no question. But I don’t give a shit about being on some ideological or political “team.” All that does is to encourage groupthink, if not institutionalized “thought”. There’s a ton of it in this thread. The moment someone says something like “libs are this” as though all libs are the same, or “cons are that” as though cons are all the same, well that is a clear indicator that reason is exchanged in favor of tribal horseshit.

America ultimately gets what it deserves. I actually am of the opinion, especially spending time here (and HROT), that America deserves Trump. This thread is garbage. We’re trash. Trump is a reflection of the lowest common denominator of us.

Trump: his whole life is rife with corruption, avoidance, lieing. He’s a grifter of incredible proportions. The man started a fake university FFS. The man couldn’t borrow from US banks he was considered such a risk. Look into who financed him, how, and from where.

He’s small and large scale corrupt. I worked for a design studio that did some contract work for Trump (Ivanka project). Small design studio bullied into accepting 40 cents on the dollar. Just garbage people.

I’ve also done freelance work for GGBC, connected to the Clinton Foundation. Wonderful experience helping educate young women throughout Africa.

I’m a liberal-minded person, no question. But I don’t give a shit about being on some ideological or political “team.” All that does is to encourage groupthink, if not institutionalized “thought”. There’s a ton of it in this thread. The moment someone says something like “libs are this” as though all libs are the same, or “cons are that” as though cons are all the same, well that is a clear indicator that reason is exchanged in favor of tribal horseshit.

America ultimately gets what it deserves. I actually am of the opinion, especially spending time here (and HROT), that America deserves Trump. This thread is garbage. We’re trash. Trump is a reflection of the lowest common denominator of us.

No hes a reflection of the utter uselessness and corruption of the self serving Washington establishment.

There were allot of much better candidates that were possible over the last 16 years but were purposly ignored and shut out by the corporate media.

Any complaints of Trump are absurd compared to the reality of what was going on under Bushbama. Hillary was more of that.

No hes a reflection of the utter uselessness and corruption of the self serving Washington establishment.

There were allot of much better candidates that were possible over the last 16 years but were purposly ignored and shut out by the corporate media.

Any complaints of Trump are absurd compared to the reality of what was going on under Bushbama. Hillary was more of that.
RnR, we all now see that you "know" you are right, so let it go. I have only used ignore twice before, now you are number 3.

What was the old Tark saying.. The NCAA is so pissed about the North Carolina recruiting violations they put Cleveland State on Probation for four years.

Perhaps you should do a little research. Mueller has been a part of 2 high profile prosecutions... In one case those that worked for him (thus him since he was responsible) withheld evidence and the Supreme Court threw out the convictions and reprimanded the lawyers. In the other he was found to have indicted and convicted an innocent person to protect his source that had actually committed the murder. This person's conviction was also over turned. Those 2 cases were Enron and Whitey Bolger. Google it and you will find how that so called process of obtaining warrants and indictments is nowhere as onerous as you believe. Among prosecutors, there is a joke that grand Jury's will indict a ham sandwich if the prosecutor asks them to.

You knuckledraggers will take any subject and turn it political. Guy/gal made a dumb quip about the FBI trying to bring Trump down, and instead of rolling your eyes and biting your tongue, you've given us this 3 page pile of feces.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT