ADVERTISEMENT

When the hunter becomes the hunted.

SoProudNole

HR Legend
Jan 19, 2004
Whatcha think.....jerky or steaks?

A hunter has been killed after one of his companions shot him while mistaking him for a deer in Georgia, according to authorities.

A group of hunters were in a wooded area near Myers Hill Road in Glynn County, Georgia, on Saturday when the victim, Bobby Lane, was shot by his friend, Hector Romero, according to a release from the Glynnfoliage Police Department.

Maybe hunters will have to incorporate "Let me see your hands!!!" before shooting?

Ooops, my bad

Whatcha think.....jerky or steaks?

A hunter has been killed after one of his companions shot him while mistaking him for a deer in Georgia, according to authorities.

A group of hunters were in a wooded area near Myers Hill Road in Glynn County, Georgia, on Saturday when the victim, Bobby Lane, was shot by his friend, Hector Romero, according to a release from the Glynnfoliage Police Department.

Maybe hunters will have to incorporate "Let me see your hands!!!" before shooting?

Ooops, my bad

Shooter should've said he felt threatened & was simply standing his tree stand.

I almost shot my brother in law's brother one time. My brother in law and I went out, and I was sitting in the timber. I heard some trampling through the brush, and what appeared to be antlers coming toward me. I drew up and looked through my scope to get a better view, and it most definitely the head of a buck coming toward me. I waited for it to enter a clearing to get a better, clean shot on it. To my horror, when the buck entered the clearing I saw that it was my brother in law's, brother...wearing no orange, carrying a freaking decapitated dear head he found. Apparently, he decided to join us last minute and didn't bother telling anyone. He knew where I was posted and was pushing toward me. WTF?

Reactions: h-hawk
I almost shot my brother in law's brother one time. My brother in law and I went out, and I was sitting in the timber. I heard some trampling through the brush, and what appeared to be antlers coming toward me. I drew up and looked through my scope to get a better view, and it most definitely the head of a buck coming toward me. I waited for it to enter a clearing to get a better, clean shot on it. To my horror, when the buck entered the clearing I saw that it was my brother in law's, brother...wearing no orange, carrying a freaking decapitated dear head he found. Apparently, he decided to join us last minute and didn't bother telling anyone. He knew where I was posted and was pushing toward me. WTF?

Darwin is still pissed at you.

Meanwhile, PETA just went out and spent $1M on "orange vests"....

ftd-deerblazeorg.png

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT