ADVERTISEMENT

When the West Coast States Want to Secede, Will Republican 1-Party Rule Let Them? - Now with POLL

If some states want to leave the Union, will the GOP federal gov't let them?

• Total voters
So then pass what you want in CA and leave Wyoming citizens out of it.
Blue States just want to pass things at the federal level so they can print money to pay for them. States are forbidden from this route, and have no federal reserve bank waiting to print money and buy their debt instruments.
Blue states want civilized standards to prevail nationwide.

Red states don't.

Blue states want civilized standards to prevail nationwide.

Red states don't.
Wealth distribution, rampant crime, zero accountability for violent offenders, language censorship and unchecked immigration are not necessarily “civilized standards”.

Now you may say these don’t represent the stated goals, but they damned sure represent the results (both intended and unintended) of them.

Wealth distribution, rampant crime, zero accountability for violent offenders, language censorship and unchecked immigration are not necessarily “civilized standards”.

Now you may say these don’t represent the stated goals, but they damned sure represent the results (both intended and unintended) of them.
Same results under Rs, except that Rs actually want some of those things. Zero accountability for environmental rapists. Wealth distribution toward the wealthiest. Stripping of rights. And so on. And, let's be honest, the business party plays the immigration card, but their donors want all the cheap immigrant labor they can get.

We are out of Iowa within the decade, regardless. State is a dumpster fire because of the Iowa GOP
I'm not sure what happened in the past 20 years since I left the state, but Iowa's politics have become the new Kansas. The GOP in Iowa used to be sensible, now they are radical. I will never live in the state again which is a shame as I once thought I'd move back.

Reactions: littlez
I'm not sure what happened in the past 20 years since I left the state, but Iowa's politics have become the new Kansas. The GOP in Iowa used to be sensible, now they are radical. I will never live in the state again which is a shame as I once thought I'd move back.
In Kansas we at least have a Democratic Gov.

ADVERTISEMENT