ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time……

83Hawk

HR Legend
Sep 17, 2002
Maybe I’ve missed them, but when was the last time we heard an offensive recruit gushing about how excited they were to play for Kirk? Rhodes had kids do it. Campbell does too.

If ISU…..one of the historically worst college football programs of all time…can bring in playmakers, there is zero reason Iowa can’t.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Iowa will have a hard enough time keeping its current skill players. If you are Keagan or Bruce right now, why wouldn’t you transfer to Purdue or Minnesota after this season?
If we get beat by Minnesota and Purdue this year, I can see this happening. May force Iowa to come to terms with the boy genius.

How many more drops and trips does Bruce need to convince people he really isn't all that special?

I'm pretty sure this team lacks playmakers all around, not just at QB - to the OPs point I guess

How many more drops and trips does Bruce need to convince people he really isn't all that special?

I'm pretty sure this team lacks playmakers all around, not just at QB - to the OPs point I guess
Exactly, he really isn't very good, maybe for Iowa he is, but that's not saying much. Someone mentioned that Iowa should be able to get playmakers. What playmaker would even entertain the idea of coming here to play offense? They would be crazy to come here, or literally have zero other offers and Iowa is their only choice. Look no further than the Ferentz idiots as to why we can't land any playmakers.

I sort of agree Bruce looks fairly slow with the ball and suspect hands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT