ADVERTISEMENT

When will BF announce his resignation?

MeetTheFerentzes

HR All-American
Sep 6, 2022
I'm sure we all agree it should be during the post-game media interviews, but when do you think it WILL happen? And will he take the OL coach with him?

BTW - that play where Plumb blocked air and let that dude destroy Padilla in that drive before the half when we were actually moving the ball and sort of still in the game might be the worst combination of play call and RT play I have ever seen.

Bf already said, he'd never resign. He'd never "quit", that's not the message he'd send his kids.
That’s funny. I told a Hollywood agent that I would never quit until I was the next Brad Pitt, because that’s not the message I’d send my kids, but he just told me I wasn’t any good and that was it.. Oh, that’s right, my dad wasn’t in charge.

That’s funny. I told a Hollywood agent that I would never quit until I was the next Brad Pitt, because that’s not the message I’d send my kids, but he just told me I wasn’t any good and that was it.. Oh, that’s right, my dad wasn’t in charge.
Gawd when a douche eats a turd sandwich it spits out a poster like you

I'm sure we all agree it should be during the post-game media interviews, but when do you think it WILL happen? And will he take the OL coach with him?

BTW - that play where Plumb blocked air and let that dude destroy Padilla in that drive before the half when we were actually moving the ball and sort of still in the game might be the worst combination of play call and RT play I have ever seen.
Hopefully tonight.

Not soon enough

Reactions: hawkeye54545
I think they’ll try to buy him sometime by him taking over the oline again and staying as OC, but hiring a qb coach and bringing in a transfer qb. That will satisfy enough of the fanbase to sellout season tickets again and that’s all that matters.

I think they’ll try to buy him sometime by him taking over the oline again and staying as OC, but hiring a qb coach and bringing in a transfer qb. That will satisfy enough of the fanbase to sellout season tickets again and that’s all that matters.
They don't have to do anything to satisfy any of the fanbase.

This is what I'm begging to happen:

Spencer will leave the program. NFL or coaching.
Kirk will fire Barnett.
He will then hire Drew Tate or Tony Racioppi for QB Coach or David Raih is Co-OC and QB Coach
He'll make Brian Co-OC and Run Game Coordinator and OL coach

I'd be fine with this except for Racioppi...no thanks.
He's done a lot of good things with QBs. I know Spencer is one of his dudes, but so is Marco Lainez. He'll understand what Marco can and can't do and will get the offense back on track.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT