ADVERTISEMENT

When you’ve lost Fox News ...

Read thread. This isn’t Mother Jones reporting ....

Perhaps Fox got tired of Trump bitching about them the few times they didn't do his bidding.

I don't put much stock in this. Trump chumps will be deplorable to the very end. If this story proves to be 100 percent gospel, those degenerative, pieces of shit won't bat an eye. Nary a one.

**** Trump as I've said for a long time now, Biden is such a breathtakingly easy choice, my ****ing Lord people.

You're right. It shouldn't be close. But people are incorrigibly stupid and proud of the fact. You have to learn to say f*** 'em and let it go.

Reactions: sabula
Perhaps Fox got tired of Trump bitching about them the few times they didn't do his bidding.

I don't put much stock in this. Trump chumps will be deplorable to the very end. If this story proves to be 100 percent gospel, those degenerative, pieces of shit won't bat an eye. Nary a one.
I agree. Anyone think Goldmom or Northern or 311 or Trad will all of a sudden stop supporting Trump? Nah...

I agree. Anyone think Goldmom or Northern or 311 or Trad will all of a sudden stop supporting Trump? Nah...
It doesn’t matter if the cult members dont believe it, people like my dad are PISSED.

He is 73, a lifelong Republican and a Vietnam War vet who served as an M60 gunner in the 101st Airborne. He is actually livid about this.

Now, if anyone has any tapes of his comments...well, that would just about end this nightmare.

You would think, but people thought that about "grab 'em by the pussy." Don't underestimate the contagious nature of stupidity in this country. You'd be surprised how many OITs exist in America. Trump chumps are proud, tribal, and motivated.

No. Because all of them construct their realities off their feelings. None of them are worth engaging.

They have the right to be as ignorant as they want, and we have the right to clown on them.

It doesn’t matter if the cult members dont believe it, people like my dad are PISSED.

He is 73, a lifelong Republican and a Vietnam War vet who served as an M60 gunner in the 101st Airborne. He is actually livid about this.
Tell him to bring his friends to vote this blasphemous disgrace the **** out of our House to report straight to the NY AG!

This should do some much needed damage to the stupid Cult, a few people with a shade of a conscious and intelligence left may finally see the light.

You would hope so. I agree from the surface this looks pretty bad. I wouldn't put it past Trump to say many if not all those things. I'm in no way going to support Trump regardless of the veracity of these stories, but I want these sources to come out and go on record before I'm willing to condemn Trump on this.

If credible eye witnesses corroborate this beyond a reasonable doubt, then I will spit in the face of any dumb f*** still willing to support Commander In Chief Bone Spurs. Rest assured on that, Chis.

Reactions: rivalhawks
You would hope so. I agree from the surface this looks pretty bad. I wouldn't put it past Trump to say many if not all those things. I'm in no way going to support Trump regardless of the veracity of these stories, but I want these sources to come out and go on record before I'm willing to condemn Trump on this.

If credible eye witnesses corroborate this beyond a reasonable doubt, then I will spit in the face of any dumb f*** still willing to support Commander In Chief Bone Spurs. Rest assured on that, Chis.
Fox confirming this should about cement it. He immediately lied right away last night that he never said the things he did about McCain that were immediately refuted by people tagging him with his own tweets saying those things LOL. Think that should speak volumes.

Just the opposite, I sent this story via a text to my aunt who is an avid Trump cultist, whose brother died in Vietnam when he fell on a grenade for his platoon, accidentally sent me a response text clearly meant for someone else, saying that she needed ammunition to counteract what I was telling her. I told her straight up how sad that response made me feel considering losing my uncle Chris was clearly a traumatizing event for my late mother. My aunt is just being hand fed propaganda from outside sources and can't even form an opinion based on reality.

Just the opposite, I sent this story via a text to my aunt who is an avid Trump cultist, whose brother died in Vietnam when he fell on a grenade for his platoon, accidentally sent me a response text clearly meant for someone else, saying that she needed ammunition to counteract what I was telling her. I told her straight up how sad that response made me feel considering losing my uncle Chris was clearly a traumatizing event for my late mother. My aunt is just being hand fed propaganda from outside sources and can't even form an opinion based on reality.
She’s been brainwashed. It is sad.

Fox confirming this should about cement it. He immediately lied right away last night that he never said the things he did about McCain that were immediately refuted by people tagging him with his own tweets saying those things LOL. Think that should speak volumes.

Oh, I don't give two shits what President Borderline Personality Disorder has to say about it. He's a pathological liar. I'm more interested in hearing from those senior officials who are saying to the media off record what Trump allegedly said. These are not aw, shucks Trump bragged about grabbing poon allegations. This is serious. They should be willing to come forward and share their concerns publicly with the American people.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I doubt this is big news or will stick. I just don't see any reason to believe this will be the final straw for anyone, if they were still on team Trump before this, they're still team Trump after. It can easily be explained away with the usual tactics, calling it fake is likely the most convenient.

Something else will come up in a few days or a week and this will likely be forgotten, like so many other Trump "scandals" or "OMGs".

I doubt this is big news or will stick. I just don't see any reason to believe this will be the final straw for anyone, if they were still on team Trump before this, they're still team Trump after. It can easily be explained away with the usual tactics, calling it fake is likely the most convenient.

Something else will come up in a few days or a week and this will likely be forgotten, like so many other Trump "scandals" or "OMGs".
Not so sure. Borderline worship of all things military is a pretty big deal in many, many Republican and conservative circles. This is a “third rail” issue in that cohort. This one may have some staying power - especially as it is now evident there are many in the pentagon and beyond who want to see this POTUS 86d.

Not so sure. Borderline worship of all things military is a pretty big deal in many, many Republican and conservative circles. This is a “third rail” issue in that cohort. This one may have some staying power - especially as it is now evident there are many in the pentagon and beyond who want to see this POTUS 86d.

"It's fake news, the lying fake news media is making stuff up again"

If there's an uncomfortable truth to deal with, you deny its existence, his followers have been conditioned. It's that easy. I hope like hell it sticks, but I have my doubts.

Maybe it will be the last straw for some people, but it's hard for me to imagine that type of person.

For those to lazy to read. Here she is. I'm glad to see they put her on the air, but id be surprised if they even talked about this during prime time.

Beat me to it. Damn liberal bastards at Fox News. Perhaps the GOP can hang their hat on what John Bolton has to say ... good thing that the GOP has never claimed that John Bolton is a serial liar who cannot be believed. Wait ... what? ... nevermind.

Reactions: torbee
"It's fake news, the lying fake news media is making stuff up again"

If there's an uncomfortable truth to deal with, you deny its existence, his followers have been conditioned. It's that easy. I hope like hell it sticks, but I have my doubts.

Maybe it will be the last straw for some people, but it's hard for me to imagine that type of person.
That will be the playbook, for sure. But having Fox confirming won’t help.

And perhaps more importantly, it is becoming increasingly clear that many in the military establishment, especially at high levels, are sick of this and want him out. They will continue leaking damaging info until Election Day. Just watch.

God, I hope you're right.
It’s not a coincidence that the military polling showing diminished support for Trump, this story about his disparaging remarks and the attempt to silence Stars and Stripes all came out the same week.

I think there is a leak campaign among senior military leaders to showcase how bad of a Commander in Chief Trump is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT