ADVERTISEMENT

Where are PTL playoff comments?

twindman

HR MVP
Sep 1, 2010
Arizona
Surprised no one has posted about last nights games. What happened to Kreiner - looks like he didn't play in 2nd half and his team lost.
Thanks.

Surprised no one has posted about last nights games. What happened to Kreiner - looks like he didn't play in 2nd half and his team lost.
Thanks.

It would be nice if someone so kindly posted their comments with a summary right off the bat, instead of digging threw a thread...

This Hawkeye squad would make for some great games to see. Wish I could have made it to the games myself. But not this year...

here are some Iowamav14 comments...i dont think he would mind I copied & pasted.

Kriener and Bohannon work very well together. They just know where each other are going to be. The outside shooting makes the pick and roll or pick and pop hard to stop. Nunge mentioned he had trouble stopping Kriener and that was very evident the first 8 minutes. Nunge is a great talent as well.

Kriener's outside shooting is what separates him from all the other bigs. He has a great stroke out to 25 feet. This along with Jordan's range will really open up the low block for Cordell and Tyler. Gonna be tough to help on Tyler and Cordell with all the shooters we can put around them.

Reactions: hawkeyeguy69
Kriener made one of five three pointers last season. I'm as excited as the next Hawk fan to see him knocking them down in the PTL, but I think I will save my real enthusiasm for when I see him knocking them down in games that count.

Last edited:
It would be nice if someone so kindly posted their comments with a summary right off the bat, instead of digging threw a thread...

This Hawkeye squad would make for some great games to see. Wish I could have made it to the games myself. But not this year...

Is it so hard to go to the end of the thread to see the latest updates from the PTL?

And as you can see, you can watch the games online

Hope this makes sense!

ADVERTISEMENT