ADVERTISEMENT

Where are you???

I’m here early tonight. Only human being sitting in section a at the moment. Drop by and say hi.
In Boise Idaho waiting to watch the Hawks dominate once again tonight. My gal friends birthday, and that is her treat tonight. 1 hour and 14 minutes till the fireworks go off. Go Hawks!!!

Reactions: ClarencButthorn
In South Carolina and sitting in our Recreation room waiting to watch the Iowa/Nebraska Wrestling meet on the Big Ten Network!

I’m here in sunny Eugene, relaxing after a freaky Friday jam session. Can’t wait for tonight’s action.

Couldn't make it out of town because of the ice and blowing snow up here. I attempted it, but a gust of wind blew me off the road sideways a couple miles out, so I turned back around. I'll have to settle for the company of whiskey tonight instead of the thousands of fans in CHA.

In South Carolina and sitting in our Recreation room waiting to watch the Iowa/Nebraska Wrestling meet on the Big Ten Network!

Hate you, and my kids do too. They beg us to buy a place on Folly. I feel so intelligent in South Carolina, I could run that place.

Siesta Key FL.

It's been over 80 most days this week. Only 76 at the beach this morning. But when that 15 mile an hour breeze blew thru.............

Well, I just don't know how to calculate that wind chill down here real well........
images

Reactions: Ryno95 and el dub
Southern missouri waiting for Nebbie dual to start. Watching Willie Nelson interview and contemplating canoe season in a couple months in missouri and arkansas.

Reactions: IAChief32
ADVERTISEMENT