ADVERTISEMENT

Where do old school Dems go once the Justice Dems take over the party?

Kasich is gone. Warren Rudman is long gone. Maybe its true.

We need our own Liberal Democrats though. I have no desire to be aligned with the squad.
I was hoping that Biden would take Kasich as a VP. I think it would pull a lot of moderates, but he’s committed to taking a Democratic woman. I’d even like to see him commit to taking a few Republicans in his cabinet.

Reactions: ft254 and McLovin32
tenor.gif

Centrist Republicans is an oxymoron these days. You might find 2 or 3 in Congress.

You and everyone that liked your post are wrong. There are more moderates in Congress on both sides than not.

But whatever gets you off faster in your circle jerks

You and everyone that liked your post are wrong. There are more moderates in Congress on both sides than not.

Anyone who has not stood up to Trump is not a moderate in my books. Many know that Trump is tearing apart the country but refuse to do anything about it. He’s dragging the moderates far right with him.

Anyone who has not stood up to Trump is not a moderate in my books. Many know that Trump is tearing apart the country but refuse to do anything about it. He’s dragging the moderates far right with him.

This. There are a bunch of Rs that, under normal circumstances, I wouldn't consider being far right. However, when they hitched their wagon to Trump then refuse to call him out or hold him accountable for illegal stuff, I refuse to consider them moderates any longer.

They made their own bed supporting him.

This. There are a bunch of Rs that, under normal circumstances, I wouldn't consider being far right. However, when they hitched their wagon to Trump then refuse to call him out for hold him accountable for illegal stuff, I refuse to consider them moderates any longer.

They made their own bed supporting him.
Agree 100%. The sad thing is, most of those folks will call you a RINO now. That's what the party has turned in to.

Reactions: BelemNole and SSG T
Identity politics is such a turn off.

Do they really think that is a winning message?

My fear is that they will keep winning low turnout primaries. Biden may be the last Dem I support.

My fear is that they will keep winning low turnout primaries. Biden may be the last Dem I support.
That's such a strange thing to say after enduring 3.5 years of a Repub president that does nothing but lie and get other Repubs to bow down and lick his boots.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Lined up against a wall like everyone else that would dare to disagree. Imagine the metoo movement but with guns

And when Trump leaves office, you’ll see they really are moderates. Ole Joe is being pulled to the left by Bernie, Warren, and AOC and their supporters. Also BLM.

When Biden wins, do you think he will govern as Biden the candidate or Biden we’ve seen for decades?

It’s about getting the donations and support.

And when Trump leaves office, you’ll see they really are moderates. Ole Joe is being pulled to the left by Bernie, Warren, and AOC and their supporters. Also BLM.

When Biden wins, do you think he will govern as Biden the candidate or Biden we’ve seen for decades?

I’m not worried about Old Joe, I’m worried about who will be POTUS in four years running for another term. I have both Trump and Biden in my celebrity death poll.

Biden is a one term president, he doesn’t need to pander to an extreme base. He will do what’s best for the country, not what’s best for Donald Trump.

Biden is a one term president, he doesn’t need to pander to an extreme base. He will do what’s best for the country, not what’s best for Donald Trump.

Phuck Trump. But yes, Biden is pandering to the left base. If you can’t see that , you’re not paying attention. The question is, will he go back to being the Joe Biden we know after the election. I think he does.

Reactions: goldmom
There will always be a party for hysterical white boyz scared of equality.
There's a difference between equal opportunity and legislating outcomes. I suspect you believe that anyone who doesn't want to legislate outcomes is scared of equality.

Reactions: CFNiteHawk85
I’m not worried about Old Joe, I’m worried about who will be POTUS in four years running for another term. I have both Trump and Biden in my celebrity death poll.

Agreed. I worry about who his pick will be. Hopefully someone that’s ready to step in “when” needed

Centrist Republicans is an oxymoron these days. You might find 2 or 3 in Congress.

His comment was about "centrist Republicans."

You moved the goal posts to "moderates in Congress on both sides."

Why do you do dishonest shit like this?

I don't think that Trump is dragging them further right but down in the mud with him. Insults, bullying, lying, general pettiness aren't regular traits of the far right but it is the world where Trump lives and thrives.
When he's gone, we'll go back to the old definition of RINO which is not what it is currently.

ADVERTISEMENT