ADVERTISEMENT

Where do old school Dems go once the Justice Dems take over the party?

His comment was about "centrist Republicans."

You moved the goal posts to "moderates in Congress on both sides."

Why do you do dishonest shit like this?

Voters who describe themselves as centrist often mean that they are moderate in their political views, advocating neither extreme left-wing politics nor extreme right-wing politics. ... Voters may identify with moderation for a number of reasons: pragmatic, ideological or otherwise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moder...eration,: pragmatic, ideological or otherwise.

So . . . you are dishonest because you can be?

Interesting admission.

What do you get out of it? What's the reward that maintains this behavior?

Voters who describe themselves as centrist often mean that they are moderate in their political views, advocating neither extreme left-wing politics nor extreme right-wing politics. ... Voters may identify with moderation for a number of reasons: pragmatic, ideological or otherwise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moder...eration,: pragmatic, ideological or otherwise.

So . . . you are dishonest because you can be?

Interesting admission.

What do you get out of it? What's the reward that maintains this behavior?

What's dishonest about my response? He basically said there were very few Centrist Pubbers in Congress. I simply stated he was wrong as the majority of Congress in both parties are moderate. As you've seen from Wiki, Centrist and Moderate are thought to be the same. So where's the dishonesty in what I said? Or moving the goal post for that matter?

Continuing to deflect and move the goal posts, I see.

Again, what do you get out of this relentless dishonesty?

I'm just curious because I don't understand why people would choose to be that way.

Continuing to deflect and move the goal posts, I see.

Again, what do you get out of this relentless dishonesty?

I'm just curious because I don't understand why people would choose to be that way.

What's dishonest about my response? He basically said there were very few Centrist Pubbers in Congress. I simply stated he was wrong as the majority of Congress in both parties are moderate. As you've seen from Wiki, Centrist and Moderate are thought to be the same. So where's the dishonesty in what I said? Or moving the goal post for that matter?

How many times does this need to be explained to you? Check my first response:

Bonerfarts said:
Centrist Republicans is an oxymoron these days. You might find 2 or 3 in Congress.

Jan Itor said:
You and everyone that liked your post are wrong. There are more moderates in Congress on both sides than not.

But whatever gets you off faster in your circle jerks

I said:

You moved the goal posts to "moderates in Congress on both sides."​

Bonerfarts said:
Centrist Republicans is an oxymoron these days. You might find 2 or 3 in Congress.

Jan Itor said:
You and everyone that liked your post are wrong. There are more moderates in Congress on both sides than not.

I said:

Again, look at wiki and tell me they aren't basically the same. Why do you get all "get off my lawn" with everyone. Is your age causing this or do you just get off on it?

Bonerfarts said:

Jan Itor said:

I said:

I think you must have fallen and hit your head. Centrist and Moderate are basically the same, see Wiki.

And if your beef is because I added Dems in it when I said Both Parties in Congress are a majority of Moderates (ie; Centrists), what's so dishonest about that? I simply stated both parties are mostly moderates.

You may want to see a doctor about that bump on your head.

And if your beef is because I added Dems in it when I said Both Parties in Congress are a majority of Moderates (ie; Centrists), what's so dishonest about that? I simply stated both parties are mostly moderates.
It's moving the goal posts as I said, very clearly, in my first response.

You basically disputed with an observation that there weren't many centrist Republicans by saying there are centrist Democrats.

And now you have repeated that over and over again. As if it becomes less dishonest with repetition.

You apparently like being a dishonest troll. I've only continued to respond to you in hopes of learning why. But apparently that won't happen, so I'll stop now.

You basically disputed with an observation that there weren't many centrist Republicans by saying there are centrist Democrats.

And now you have repeated that over and over again. As if it becomes less dishonest with repetition.

You apparently like being a dishonest troll. I've only continued to respond to you in hopes of learning why. But apparently that won't happen, so I'll stop now.

I said there are moderate Democrats and Republicans in Congress. Meaning both parties have a majority that are moderates/ centrists.

That is not moving the goal post. I argued that the Republicans did not have just a few, that they were mostly moderate. And I threw in the Democrats as well, to say they also are mostly moderates. So both Democrats and Republicans in Congress are mostly moderates.

WTF is wrong with you? I’m seriously concerned about your health.

As a final parting shot since you are obviously going senile, seek medical attention.

ADVERTISEMENT