ADVERTISEMENT

Where do you see America in 10 years?

College football as we know it is already over. The only question is if there is a new semi-pro league. From what I've heard, there have already been some discussions for a super league with far fewer teams than anyone is guessing, and it is unlikely Iowa is one of them. Basically involving about 20 teams, but it's a question on whether or not a Big 10 team would leave the conference over it.

What do you think happened to the Republican Party? Other than Trump happening I mean. I’m in my early 30’s so my view of the GOP is getting us into an unnecessary war, the housing market crash, and then Trump. The GOP hasn’t always been this unstable, yet in my life time, it’s only caused harm to the country. What do you think their master plan is?
As Bannon put it, the dismantle the administrative state.

Fast forward to May 13th, 2032, what do you predict is happening in America at the time?

Are we leaders in electric vehicles and clean energy?
Accomplished 0 carbon emissions?
On the brink of Civil War?
Going through Reconstruction Part. II after a Civil War?
At war with another major player on the world stage like Russia or China?
Has college sports as we know it collapsed?
Has Tom Brady retired yet?
What kind of advancements has technology gone through?
What is the obesity rate?
Are we still a two party system?
Are people still waving Trump flags?

What say you HORT? What are your predictions?
We become Europe. Long holidays and work is secondary. More government programs handling health care and other industries and taxes are sky high. I’m not saying anything is wrong. Think Covid shifted America more than any other country.

Netflix will have an Oscar winning documentary about the silly Hy-Vee bankruptcy and it will feature a bunch of Iowans trying to do Boston accents to make fun of Mark Wahlberg.

Reactions: Moral
Fast forward to May 13th, 2032, what do you predict is happening in America at the time?

What people are going to have to begin to understand is that the current tech for green cars is not sustainable with our current alternative energy systems. Watch some of the presentations by Peter Zeihan regarding the folly of green energy and how the U.S. needs to lead the charge in the next green wave of technology. EV's also require materials from many more locations in the world. Those supply chains make it riskier and more difficult to maintain, especially in a world where Bretton Woods is breaking down.

Nope, in fact most of the world is going to regress. Germany for instance will be forced to move even stronger towards lignite coal.
On the brink of Civil War
Nope, we are however on the cusp of a retrenchment towards a more conservative society. Wrangling control of the Universities from the Neo Liberals is going to be gut wrenching for them through.
Going through Reconstruction Part. II after a Civil War.
No civil war. Who is going to take up arms or ruin their financial future for QBLGBT rights?
At war with another major player on the world stage like Russia or China.
Nope, China cannot project enough power to take the US on, and they need 20 plus super carriers a day in oil just to keep the lights on. The Malacca Straight can be shut down too easily. No oil, no food, in six months it is game over for China. The U.S. has no such vulnerability. Russia is fighting this war now because their population is crashing crashing beyond a point where it will ever recover.
Yes.
He just inked a $350 million dollar 10 year contract for analysis on TV. Yeah, he will retire.
Better batteries.
Difficult to say. But I would say lower do to drugs.
Yes.
No.

Reactions: HawkCapt1912
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think votes for democrats are going to count. I think we are really close to authoritarianism. I'm willing to bet I see it here in my lifetime.
The Democrats are far more of a threat to Democracy than the Republicans. They would love to get rid of the Senate, pack the Supreme Court and Ditch the electoral college, all of which are bedrocks of our Democracy, and keep the tyranny of the many from ignoring the voice and plight of the few in rural areas.

The Democrats are far more of a threat to Democracy than the Republicans. They would love to get rid of the Senate, pack the Supreme Court and Ditch the electoral college, all of which are bedrocks of our Democracy, and keep the tyranny of the many from ignoring the voice and plight of the few in rural areas.
Is this a joke post? Did you really play the democracy card while shitting all over majority voting?

On the brink of Civil War?
Going through Reconstruction Part. II after a Civil War?
At war with another major player on the world stage like Russia or China?

1. Yes or near the top.
2. No.
3. No.
4. No.
5. No.
6. No.
7. Yes.
8. Things will be developed that we can't even image right now.
9. Lower obesity rate.
10. Yes.
11. No.

I also predict that America will find a way back to sound, two party politics, and the extremes of the two parties will be put back into their playpens.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT