ADVERTISEMENT

Where is FG86 and 1986Hawkeyes?

100yearscounting

HB All-American
Aug 29, 2013
It seems a lot of Hawk fans are on the site today but where are these self described Iowa fans?

Sobbing with their fellow clown fans no doubt.

It is around be time that FG always loves to post. He probably got grounded after breaking things in his mom's house after the clowns lost.

Now if the Hawks win the meltdown will get worse. In fact cry-clown fanatic just might implode.

Originally posted by 100yearscounting:
It is around be time that FG always loves to post. He probably got grounded after breaking things in his mom's house after the clowns lost.

Now if the Hawks win the meltdown will get worse. In fact cry-clown fanatic just might implode.
Nice call. He posted in the "This is why I don't respect ISU" thread at the exact time you posted this.

Originally posted by HawkBlocked:

Nice call. He posted in the "This is why I don't respect ISU" thread at the exact time you posted this.
He and 5 are the ultimate stalkers.

Originally posted by FG86:

Well, when you come to a Hawkeye board and post negatively about Iowa, what do you expect?

Well, when you come to a Hawkeye board and post negatively about Iowa, what do you expect?
Do they stalk all the posters who post negative things about Iowa? No. They are creepy. 100 ARCHIVES posts from Cyclone forum. 5 counts my posts. 100 keeps track of the times I post. Strange, creepy, stalkerish.

Do they stalk all the posters who post negative things about Iowa? No. They are creepy. 100 ARCHIVES posts from Cyclone forum. 5 counts my posts. 100 keeps track of the times I post. Strange, creepy, stalkerish.
Clown fans act like d-bags and then wonder why they are treated that way. Oh and FG the site tracks how many posts you spew and at what time they are. But of course that must be ignored.

Can't you guys keep your little back and forth in the other 8 page ISU thread that you guys infested already?

Hey FG,

Since you love to talk about the Directors Cup how pissed are you that the Directors Cup will show that Iowa has a better baskeball team than the clowns?

Is It, 1986hawkeyes, clownfangoona cry, humchuck, stender, LooneyClown and others I am sure will change their tune about the Directors Cup. It will be magical how they will change their tune.

Or maybe they know better than to show their faces until November.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT