ADVERTISEMENT

Where Would this Program be Without the Murray’s?

BoiseHawk1

Rookie
Sep 30, 2019
I remember when Fran offered these two kids and most were pissed that they were given scholarships because their dad played at Iowa. A few years later, they’re the only reason Fran is still coaching at Iowa. We need more 6-8 kids that are athletic and can guard. I’m not saying Kris and Keegan are great defenders, but at least they’re long and athletic. This current team doesn’t have one kid besides Kris that scares you. Next year, we won’t have one kid that is B1G athletic. I’m afraid we won’t have one legit B1G athlete in the next 2-3 years at Iowa. Is it time for a change and if so, who do we need to hire to get this program turned around? I mean, what other coach can have 3 years in a row with first team All-Americans and not create a solid class or get a big time transfer? It’s getting frustrating because I like Fran, but I don’t like the talent he’s recruiting. No coach can win with the kids that we have. They’re all the same type of players minus the Kris.

I remember when Fran offered these two kids and most were pissed that they were given scholarships because their dad played at Iowa. A few years later, they’re the only reason Fran is still coaching at Iowa. We need more 6-8 kids that are athletic and can guard. I’m not saying Kris and Keegan are great defenders, but at least they’re long and athletic. This current team doesn’t have one kid besides Kris that scares you. Next year, we won’t have one kid that is B1G athletic. I’m afraid we won’t have one legit B1G athlete in the next 2-3 years at Iowa. Is it time for a change and if so, who do we need to hire to get this program turned around? I mean, what other coach can have 3 years in a row with first team All-Americans and not create a solid class or get a big time transfer? It’s getting frustrating because I like Fran, but I don’t like the talent he’s recruiting. No coach can win with the kids that we have. They’re all the same type of players minus the Kris.
My brother in Christ. It's somewhat ironic that you'd be on a recruiting site and fail to realize who Iowa is bringing in next year. When you say we'll have no B1G athleticism ... ya think this guy might qualify?

Also, don't add an apostrophe to Murrays unless you are trying to make it possessive like "Murray's talent"

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT