ADVERTISEMENT

Which Candidates Are Most and Least Religious?

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
We have several candidates who wear their religion clearly and believably on their sleeves. Huchabee, Santorum, Cruz, Carson, Jindal.... There are probably a few who make religion little or no part of their message. Sanders comes to mind. Several more make the right mouth noises but aren't pushing it. Rubio, Kasich, Clinton.... A few simply aren't believably religious. Fiorina, Trump....

How do they look to you? All except maybe Sanders and Lessig (who?) will claim to be good Christians, I'm sure. But are they? And does it matter to you?

If religion is really important to you, which of the candidates rise to the top? Which sink to the bottom?

Wouldn't it matter what religion that candidate is as well? Especially if they were contradictory to your beliefs..

If you really cared about Jesus's teachings you wouldn't look to the Republican party for a nominee. Jesus certainly wouldn't be a Republican.
83007b932924b2ec54094e488fb47cb1.jpg

We have several candidates who wear their religion clearly and believably on their sleeves. Huchabee, Santorum, Cruz, Carson, Jindal.... There are probably a few who make religion little or no part of their message. Sanders comes to mind. Several more make the right mouth noises but aren't pushing it. Rubio, Kasich, Clinton.... A few simply aren't believably religious. Fiorina, Trump....

How do they look to you? All except maybe Sanders and Lessig (who?) will claim to be good Christians, I'm sure. But are they? And does it matter to you?

If religion is really important to you, which of the candidates rise to the top? Which sink to the bottom?
Who do you feel is the last President that was elected that really made religion an issue in his election?

I think this is more of a tv news issue than one people are really going to make a decision on.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT