ADVERTISEMENT

Which HROT regular is this?

Plain clothes officer? I wouldn't imagine they carry 2 guns though. Do open carry laws in Iowa allow people to carry 2? Is that a Subway?

A) It’s crazy how viral that pic has gone.

B) This is the most Marion pic ever. The town for people who think Cedar Rapids is too “dark”.

C)
)
EKHkc8J.gif

Actually curious for those that are more informed on this topic than me (which is basically all of you). If you thought you were going to be in a protracted firefight to the point you needed this much self defense protection why four guns and why in these positions? Do guns jam that much that you need like three spares?

It seems like mobility would be very important in any situation requiring this much ammo and I have to believe he is much less mobile.

Also the ammo on the back of the belt...isn’t that hard to access? Wouldn’t it be better to be up front somehow so you can get to it faster? I mean normally guys like this have a vest with pockets and stuff upfront right?

What say you self defense gurus...is this guy just an idiot or is he the guy we should hang out with when the zombie apocalypse hits?

Also, if he were to get into a wrestling type situation with a suspect, it would be pretty hard to keeping the suspect from grabbing one of your guns when you are carrying that many. Has it been verified that the guy is actually law enforcement? I'm sure most agencies have some sort of policy on what type of weapon, how many weapons, how they are holstered, etc. We seem to be missing some of the story.

The guy is clearly a DB but I will never understand why people feel the need to take pictures of others they know nothing about to post online to try to draw attention to themselves. I find the tweeter about the same level of DB as the guy in the picture

The guy is clearly a DB but I will never understand why people feel the need to take pictures of others they know nothing about to post online to try to draw attention to themselves. I find the tweeter about the same level of DB as the guy in the picture
Because there are a lot of shitty, terrible people in this world and they should all be pointed out, shamed, and ridiculed as frequently as possible.

Actually curious for those that are more informed on this topic than me (which is basically all of you). If you thought you were going to be in a protracted firefight to the point you needed this much self defense protection why four guns and why in these positions? Do guns jam that much that you need like three spares?

It seems like mobility would be very important in any situation requiring this much ammo and I have to believe he is much less mobile.

Also the ammo on the back of the belt...isn’t that hard to access? Wouldn’t it be better to be up front somehow so you can get to it faster? I mean normally guys like this have a vest with pockets and stuff upfront right?

What say you self defense gurus...is this guy just an idiot or is he the guy we should hang out with when the zombie apocalypse hits?

Anyone open carrying, whether it be one gun, or moronically four guns, should be mocked and ridiculed. Open carry is for show boaters.

Anyone open carrying, whether it be one gun, or moronically four guns, should be mocked and ridiculed. Open carry is for show boaters.
And damn it, now I have to agree with Northern. This year is officially a dumpster fire.
Same!

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Excellent point. Best post in the thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT