ADVERTISEMENT

Which of the fine young men who did join the Hawks today will play early

kceasthawk

HR Legend
Nov 5, 2016
Who's your guess to play early? Best chance I think is Thompson the juco DT at 295lbs. With Shannon leaving he probably slides right in to the two deeps. Maybe Brackney as well already at 6'4" and 285, but he'll have some guys to climb over especially at DE. The 4 wr's Buie, Howard, Mota, and maybe Washington? Lauck is already a big boy as well. Will he crack the two's? Hopefully we bring in another tackle or two for competition as well....

Tate, Nestor and maybe one of the WRs.
Thompson
The safeties look like players but I don't see them beating out X , Schulte, Entringer, Kolarik or Castro who could be at Safety or Cash, as true freshman. Certainly they could be specials guys but I do like the look of both Tate and Nestor

Reactions: RCHdude
The safeties look like players but I don't see them beating out X , Schulte, Entringer, Kolarik or Castro who could be at Safety or Cash, as true freshman. Certainly they could be specials guys but I do like the look of both Tate and Nestor
Yeah, I was thinking more of being on special teams.

Reactions: kceasthawk
Yeah, I was thinking more of being on special teams.
The DBs especially I think will have shots early on special teams - losing roberts and craddieth, Phil seems to like breaking guys in there prior to putting on defense.

WR is another area that any or all of the WR recruits could play next season given the lack of depth.

The DL guy seems obvious he’ll play, OL I’m not sure about, will depend enormously on the guys coming back plus any transfers we get there.

ADVERTISEMENT