ADVERTISEMENT

Which of you heathens

Ok seriously though guys, what’s the big deal???? The shells are in the fridge. It’s not like you’re leaving the shit out on the counter top for days. Fvck off “cleanies”

Reactions: Gimmered
I knew someone who would do this, along with putting chicken bones back in the fridge. When I asked her why, she said to keep the kitchen garbage can smell to a minimum - and would then put them in an outside waste container the night before Garbage Day.

I rarely buy eggs, but every few months I'll get a to go pack of chicken, and I put the chicken bones back in the box into the fridge, then take the bones/box out once all the leftover chicken is eaten.

I do that with chicken bones because of smell and because my dogs would try to get into the trash to kill themselves with chicken bones.

Reactions: Rudolph
Current state of the egg carton.

76zf01.jpg
Does she keep her toe nails after she trims them too?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I've always heard egg shells and coffee grounds aren't supposed to go down the garbage disposal...

From Google: "egg shells are not recommended for the garbage disposal as the membrane can get wrapped around the impellers and cause damage"

To OP: your wife is indeed a heathen

I don't believe whoever wrote that and Google picked up on it.

For some reason when I read the OP the first time I thought his wife was cracking eggs at the store and putting the broken eggs back in the carton.

Reactions: Tenacious E
This is the strange part, she's a clean freak in other all aspects of life. She cleans the entire kitchen before she sits down to eat. Can't eat with a mess around her. So chalk this one up as confusing.
We need a psychiatrist to break this down for the board...

Or do a podcast.

Also, I believe you're the first man in HROT or GIAOT history to share a pic of his wife's eggs.

I set them in the empty spot until I finished cracking them then throw them away. Never leave them in there though. 🤷🏼‍♂️
This. I don’t walk to the compost bin with each shell. Pretty sure any salmonella is on the outside of the shells from fecal contamination so your carton is not pathogen free anyway.

Reactions: Tailgater371
This. I don’t walk to the compost bin with each shell. Pretty sure any salmonella is on the outside of the shells from fecal contamination so your carton is not pathogen free anyway.
I am pretty sure salmonella can be on the inside of eggs, but your point stands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT