ADVERTISEMENT

Which qb(s) transfer(s)?

hawkandroll

HR MVP
Sep 7, 2011
Guessing none of these guys came here with the intention of riding the pine. The Boyle move back from WR made me wonder what your guys' thoughts are on who will transfer?

Sorry, hit my funny bone.
Weiger is in his last year with no guarantee that he will play anywhere, I'm betting he stays. He's a backup that will get a chance to play. The name escapes me, but the kid everyone thought was going to play tight end will probably move on, just don't see him getting a chance.

Weiger is in his last year with no guarantee that he will play anywhere, I'm betting he stays. He's a backup that will get a chance to play. The name escapes me, but the kid everyone thought was going to play tight end will probably move on, just don't see him getting a chance.
Wiegers will be a redshirt junior. He has two years to play, not one.

It's to bad the Cook kid didn't get to play at City High or West I believe he would of been able to adjust to the D1 level much sooner. Playing for his father was awesome but in the big picture 4a football would of help. I think Dad has figure that out by letting his daughter go to West for girls BB the speed of game is so much different everyday in practice and games

Wiegers will be a redshirt junior. He has two years to play, not one.

Thanks for the reminder. I was thinking he was going to be a senior...

Tyler will get some snaps. He is said to look good, and he has from what I have seen. So I see him playing some if he does not earn the #1 spot. Plus, and I hate to say this, we are long overdue for a QB injury that takes them out for a few games.

It's to bad the Cook kid didn't get to play at City High or West I believe he would of been able to adjust to the D1 level much sooner. Playing for his father was awesome but in the big picture 4a football would of help. I think Dad has figure that out by letting his daughter go to West for girls BB the speed of game is so much different everyday in practice and games

And leaving his younger son at Regina?

I'd think the new QB coach may have a fresh view of what the pecking order is after spring practice.

I'd guess any earlier conclusions outside the football office are premanure.

Reactions: bleemeyer
If Wiegers doesn't get the nod after Spring Ball, I'd guess he'd transfer down to FCS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT