ADVERTISEMENT

Which Republican Will Kamala Have In Her Cabinet?

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
I'm guessing it won't be RFK or Tulsi.

Would she dare inflict Liz Cheney on us? Could that be why Cheney is campaigning with Kamala? Could that be why Dick Cheney endorsed Kamala?

Which Cabinet position would be safe from her neocon inclinations? Please NOT the State Department. And yet that would be a logical placement.

According to Wikipedia...

She held several positions in the U.S. State Department during the George W. Bush administration, including the position of deputy assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern affairs and coordinator for broader Middle East and North Africa initiatives. She promoted regime change in Iran while chairing the Iran Syria Policy and Operations Group with Elliott Abrams. In 2009, Cheney and Bill Kristol founded Keep America Safe, a nonprofit organization concerned with national security issues that supported the Bush–Cheney administration's positions.

I'm guessing it won't be RFK or Tulsi.

Would she dare inflict Liz Cheney on us? Could that be why Cheney is campaigning with Kamala? Could that be why Dick Cheney endorsed Kamala?

Which Cabinet position would be safe from her neocon inclinations? Please NOT the State Department. And yet that would be a logical placement.

According to Wikipedia...

She held several positions in the U.S. State Department during the George W. Bush administration, including the position of deputy assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern affairs and coordinator for broader Middle East and North Africa initiatives. She promoted regime change in Iran while chairing the Iran Syria Policy and Operations Group with Elliott Abrams. In 2009, Cheney and Bill Kristol founded Keep America Safe, a nonprofit organization concerned with national security issues that supported the Bush–Cheney administration's positions.
I was trying to figure where she would fit in - agree, not State - but I imagine a place will be found for her somewhere. I think for a cabinet position it needs to be a Republican who has unequivocally repudiated Trump AND endorsed Harris. As far as I'm concerned, somebody like Romney would be on the outside. Flake would be a home run IMO if she wants a strong, old-school conservative who is a decent human being. Kinzinger is certainly on the list but he's viewed as the ultimate RINO so appointing him might be a way of fulfilling the promise without actually "fulfilling" the promise.

I was trying to figure where she would fit in - agree, not State - but I imagine a place will be found for her somewhere. I think for a cabinet position it needs to be a Republican who has unequivocally repudiated Trump AND endorsed Harris. As far as I'm concerned, somebody like Romney would be on the outside. Flake would be a home run IMO if she wants a strong, old-school conservative who is a decent human being. Kinzinger is certainly on the list but he's viewed as the ultimate RINO so appointing him might be a way of fulfilling the promise without actually "fulfilling" the promise.

Kinzinger is worthy of a cabinet position...I wish he would have been her vp pick.

Maybe Cheney for Defense? I don't really want her there, either, but a neocon as SecDef doesn't seem too unreasonable - if you have to have a neocon anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT