• Unidentified shooter

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Barking dog owner

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Herky T Hawk

HR Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
Mankato Minnesota dog owner receives an anonymous note telling them to quiet their barking dog. A week later the dog was killed on the back deck of the owner by an unknown sniper.

I know we all hate barking dogs and the owners that let them bark. But killing a dog has to be worse right?

100% the psycho that killed a dog. I'm guessing the shooter didn't call the cops on the barking dog because he wanted to kill the dog and he thought the note was justification enough once the dog barked again.

At that point you don't near have to move because you have a POS neighbor that will kill dogs, and you have no idea where their line is.

Mankato Minnesota dog owner receives an anonymous note telling them to quiet their barking dog. A week later the dog was killed on the back deck of the owner by an unknown sniper.

I know we all hate barking dogs and the owners that let them bark. But killing a dog has to be worse right?
ranking for worst people
1. guy who shot dog
2. guy who isn't sure which person is worse in this scenario
3. barking-dog owner

Last edited:
I considered killing my neighbors rooster once. Guy behind me got chickens during covid. Suburban neighborhood. Thing wailed like a crying child from ~9am to 1pm. Every day.
I was working from the back bedroom and had to listen to that thing for a year. I had dreams of taking it's head off with a golf club.

Reactions: JustSayOV
I considered killing my neighbors rooster once. Guy behind me got chickens during covid. Suburban neighborhood. Thing wailed like a crying child from ~9am to 1pm. Every day.
I was working from the back bedroom and had to listen to that thing for a year. I had dreams of taking it's head off with a golf club.

1ae96a7f-21fd-46c5-bf82-f90863a88f24_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT