ADVERTISEMENT

Which state has the most elk? Colorado.

Last time I was in Golden I stopped at D'deli for lunch. I got the Golden Rack and it was one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. A great place for lunch if anyone is ever in the area./csb

Golden Rack:
Smoked Corned Elk, Creamy Goat Cheese, Dijon, Mint, Basil, Blackberry Chutney, Mixed Greens, and Peppercorn Balsamic

Last time I was in Golden I stopped at D'deli for lunch. I got the Golden Rack and it was one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. A great place for lunch if anyone is ever in the area./csb

Golden Rack:
Smoked Corned Elk, Creamy Goat Cheese, Dijon, Mint, Basil, Blackberry Chutney, Mixed Greens, and Peppercorn Balsamic

Elk and goat cheese? I dunno

Reactions: GOHOX69
There was alway a huge group of Elk near Soap Creek when we'd be driving out to some of the natural areas up outside of Adair Village.

Golden Rack:

Last time I was in golden we did the Coors tour and I had bad diarrhea and did an absolute paint job in some poor gas stations bathroom.

Golden Rack:

Huge fan of D Deli, have probably had just about every sandwich on that menu.

As to OP, based on the populations in Estes and Evergreen, I accept your random trivia as fact.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT