ADVERTISEMENT

Which state will be first to pass a bill to outlaw gay marriage?

They'll come after contraception too. Many forms prevent a fertilized egg from implanting, and since conception is when life begins those forms of birth control are murder.
no State will pass a contraception ban. However, states will pass bans on certain types of contraception. Like the morning after pill. This will get challenged and go to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court will rule that contraception is not a protected right.

Texas? Florida? There are a few others in play as well, but one of them surely will, and soon...so a court case can be in front of this Supreme Court ASAP. The race is on. And speaking of race, will any state dare to pass laws against intercial marriage again? Come on Virginia, you can do it.
Good way to lose elections at this point…

Texas? Florida? There are a few others in play as well, but one of them surely will, and soon...so a court case can be in front of this Supreme Court ASAP. The race is on. And speaking of race, will any state dare to pass laws against intercial marriage again? Come on Virginia, you can do it.
Iowa you rednecks

Dude just saved OPs thread.

Give me big money on WV and a little something something on the long odds of Kansas.
A vast majority of Americans support same sex marriage and taking that away would impact many people horribly but it's totally not surprising that a self centered righty like yourself would view this issue as a game for your amusement.

I wouldn’t count Iowa out of this. I’m fully expecting us to go full on nuts on abortion soon too. Wouldn’t surprise me if Kim and the gang take on contraception and IVF too

A vast majority of Americans support same sex marriage and taking that away would impact many people horribly but it's totally not surprising that a self centered righty like yourself would view this issue as a game for your amusement.
I do not want peoples marriages to get messed with. I'm just messing around with the histrionics of the OP. Relax.

What book you read, after ingesting your preferred substance, while cuddling up with who ever the hell makes you happy is none of my damn business.( So I don't want to hear about it.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT