ADVERTISEMENT

White House Briefing 7/2/25 UPDATED

You could tell KJP was not happy about having to acknowledge that. She knows what a stupid, stupid decision it is to have Hunter anywhere near the WH.
I mean it’s completely wipes out the only argument that the dems have over the felon Trump.
Let’s bring our own felon in as an advisor. Hahahah

she does the best job I've ever seen of covering up, dodging, projecting, and all the while never saying anything. it's fantastical. she deserves a raise after the debate.
Sooo... you've never heard Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser give a talk? Try it sometime. Comical, yet sad.

Dis gon be guwd.
85048d09-12a1-4a3a-a8c5-4c1aa0a7f2f4_text.gif

A bad night maybe involves a whole bunch of whiskey and beer, maybe the wife is mad maybe you are kicked out of a bar or two.... Maybe you lost your wallet ,maybe the cops are somehow involved although it's fuzzy..... Now that's kind of a bad night! But I don't know I've just been told about it.... I wouldn't know first hand

Holy shit. He went to the Waffle House. He’s fine. This is what gaslighting is if anyone ever wondered.

JIANG: But again, we're now almost a week after the debate. Why doesn't the president just come here right now and answer for himself in this briefing room all the questions that we have?

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: Well, you asked me a couple things. You asked when is he going to be unscripted. He has been. When he went to visit a diner a couple days ago at the Waffle House, when he met with some of the supporters in Atlanta, North Carolina, where hundreds of supporters showed up, he certainly had an opportunity to engage.

• Sad
Reactions: h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT