ADVERTISEMENT

White House praises service of Fox News cameraman killed while reporting outside Kyiv

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
White House press secretary Jen Psaki praised Pierre Zakrzewski, a cameraman for Fox News who was killed Monday while reporting outside Kyiv, for his service and journalistic contributions.
“He is someone who has served in many war zones over the course of time,” she said at Tuesday’s briefing. “He was a war zone photographer who covered nearly every international story for Fox News from Iraq to Afghanistan to Syria during his long tenure working.”
“Our thoughts, our prayers are with his family, with the entire community as well,” Psaki added.
Zakrzewski, 55, an Irish citizen based in London, had been working in Ukraine since February.
He was traveling in a car Monday with Oleksandra Kuvshynova, a Ukrainian colleague, and Fox News correspondent Benjamin Hall in the town of Horenka when incoming fire struck their vehicle. The Ukrainian Ministry of Defense confirmed Kuvshynova’s death Tuesday. Hall was hospitalized, according to Fox.
Fox News Media chief executive Suzanne Scott described Zakrzewski as brave, professional and hard-working.
“His passion and talent as a journalist were unmatched,” she wrote. “His talents were vast and there wasn’t a role that he didn’t jump in to help with in the field — from photographer to engineer to editor to producer — and he did it all under immense pressure with tremendous skill.”
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has entered a particularly violent and dangerous phase for journalists. Brent Renaud, an American documentary filmmaker, was fatally shot Sunday while reporting outside Kyiv.https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/03/15/russia-ukraine-war-putin-news-live-updates/#link-VWRZ2WJU2FDZRFWOQ73YOHTRVA

Come on. She did/said something nice about a man who lost his life trying to bring us reports from a war zone. Even though he was part of the "opposition press", she was classy about it. Props given where props are due.

She took advantage of the death of an individual that she had absolutely no knowledge of who was working for a network that she has no use for,... Ginger kunt.

She took advantage of the death of an individual that she had absolutely no knowledge of who was working for a network that she has no use for,... Ginger kunt.
"Took advantage". What advantage did she get? Also, her job is to deal with reporters and news people all day long. Isn't it nice of her to acknowledge the death of one of their own, even if she did not know the man?

R.26b27de371679307ee572f58e37c87fa

"Took advantage". What advantage did she get? Also, her job is to deal with reporters and news people all day long. Isn't it nice of her to acknowledge the death of one of their own, even if she did not know the man?

She get's to sound like she cares, even though zero Jen phucks are given...

She get's to sound like she cares, even though zero Jen phucks are given...
I think Fox News is a propaganda station for the right, and I can still feel bad for the death of a cameraman serving in a warzone. I'm sorry for you that you've lost all empathy for anyone with a different political affiliation than you. This says a lot more about you than Jen Psaki.

I think Fox News is a propaganda station for the right, and I can still feel bad for the death of a cameraman serving in a warzone. I'm sorry for you that you've lost all empathy for anyone with a different political affiliation than you. This says a lot more about you than Jen Psaki.

Phuck Jen Psaki.

Your earlier response with the F Psaki was bad enough although normal for you, but I don't understand the doubling down and making yourself look like more of an ass than you already have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT