ADVERTISEMENT

*** White Sox 60 Game Season Thread ***

Frustrating going 5-5. I still feel the Twins are the better team, but anything can happen in a severely abbreviated season. Hope they meet again in the playoffs!

No they're not the better team. Shortened season should benefit veterans more than young ball clubs.

Reds fan here with a question... I normally watch the reds feed with the mlb app but since MLBs stupid blackout rules had to watch the Sox feed. So my question is were the announcers tonight the A team for the Sox? Those guys were awful. Really like your team young and obviously tons of potential a lot for you guys to be excited about

darin jackson sat in for steve stone tonite.....he sucks. benedetti and stone are much better. btw ...thanks cubs....reds are hot and with bauer going tomorrow nite,sox could get swept.

darin jackson sat in for steve stone tonite.....he sucks. benedetti and stone are much better. btw ...thanks cubs....reds are hot and with bauer going tomorrow nite,sox could get swept.
Ahh that's right I forgot Stone was still with the Sox I like him that explains a lot.

3 out of 4 losses now. Luis Robert looks totally lost.

If the Sox blow this, Renteria should get parked, but he likely won't.

4 of 5 now.

Losing 5-3...giving up a 3 run HR with 2 outs, 2 strikes.

Pitiful. Sox are finished.
Don’t panic yet. But why they brought Ruiz on...I don’t get it. Missed at the worst time and left a big fat one over the middle to the last guy you want to do that with. Pathetic. I think they’ll turn it around by the end though. Just need to shake off the playoff clincher hangover, and our offense came clutch when they needed to.

Don’t panic yet. But why they brought Ruiz on...I don’t get it. Missed at the worst time and left a big fat one over the middle to the last guy you want to do that with. Pathetic. I think they’ll turn it around by the end though. Just need to shake off the playoff clincher hangover, and our offense came clutch when they needed to.

Not using Colome is pretty bad.

Robert is lost now. He should have caught Lindors hit.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
brutal loss.
suddenly lot of guys not going well. they had won 23 of 28 after last thurs clincher....so losing 4 of 5 is allowed ,but with bieber on the mound tommorrow nite this race i going to get tight.

Good comeback win tonight! Good first step to get right before the playoffs. Don't feel all that great since it was just the cubs but that's a solid 4th place AL Central team we beat tonight!

Good comeback win tonight! Good first step to get right before the playoffs. Don't feel all that great since it was just the cubs but that's a solid 4th place AL Central team we beat tonight!

They needed a win period.

Lets see if they can win a playoff series.

And forgot to say that it's great to have Bummer back and Crochet looks real good early. Need the starters to get 6 good innings in the playoffs and then get these guys in to finish it off.

Here we go.

Game 1 vs. A's 2 PM in Los Angeles.

Giolito vs a lefty who is likely an opener (2-3 innings).

I have like no expectations. Sox could easily lose 2 and be done like that. How good are the A's though? Their division had 3 bad teams in it; Mariners, Angels, and Rangers.

ADVERTISEMENT