ADVERTISEMENT

White St. Louis couple point guns at protesters heading past their home to mayor’s house

No shit. I agree. If you agree with Castro but are angry with the mayor you’re a major hypocrite.
I didn't say I agreed with Castro, I was simply pointing out that the information he shared is readily available to anyone with internet access.

Almost went out Reservoir dog style. Wouldn't have that been glorius

Ebs5aPAXkAIXVwR

SoftUnitedGrayfox-size_restricted.gif

I didn't say I agreed with Castro, I was simply pointing out that the information he shared is readily available to anyone with internet access.

Do you think what Castro did was in the best interest of his constituents?

JFC don't try the shame BS on me. How about the inner city folks that keep butchering each other as well as kids. Are they less important?

I am fine with working with the police department's, but how about how we look at who is killing who in the black community. It isn't the cops.

But let's keep the shaming up while they kill kids in the inner city. I am sure their parents are hurting too, but you and your lefty buddies seem not to care about dead black kids.
And you are incapable of understanding why the inner city issues occur. You're a big part of the problem because of your myopia.

Oh no! She's doing it wrong...good thing! I wouldn't know that because I don't own a gun...
Interesting that the fact that these people crashed the gate to get in and were trespassing is ignored. Given recent events I can't imagine why they felt the need to be pro-active in defending their property.

I honestly don't care if they were out there, on their own property, doing that. My problem with it is that neither one appear to have any clue how to handle weapons. In that environment and a complete lack of familiarity in gun handling, bad things are pretty likely, even accidently. Like I said, it's nothing short of a miracle they didn't accidently discharge a weapon.
as large cities around thte country are successful at defending the police we will see more and more of this

And you are incapable of understanding why the inner city issues occur. You're a big part of the problem because of your myopia.

Seems like you just don't care about those poor innocent people who are getting killed in these large communities. More worried about the cops. You are a big part of the problem.

Ebs5aPAXkAIXVwR

Nothing says bad ass like a guy who is shorter than his wife wearing a pink polo shirt and holding an AR that he obviously isn’t comfortable firing.

Reactions: jasonrann
That's a wonderful plan for you, I hope it works out. As I.ve always said, I appreciate that some people know they cannot be trusted with firearms.
For myself, if there were unrest in my neighborhood, the guns are out, and I'll be ready to protect myself, my family and my neighbors. My neighbors, will likely be doing the same.

Oh I have the firearms, I'm just not taking them outside unless I have to break out. They are for protecting lives not the sanctity of my grass. It's these people who can't be trusted with firearms as you can see from various images. Woman has her finger on the trigger, there are images of the guy pointing his AR at his wife. They both several times swept one another in their attempts to intimidate the protesters.

Brandishing firearms is clearly threatening to use deadly force.

Clearly. And if anyone attacked them I'm sure they would have used it. They didn't. Would they have attacked them and their property if they weren't armed? No way to know, but they protected themselves and their home.

Reactions: B1G
So those people lived in a "No Go Zone"?

I've heard about those places. I've read that some European countries have problems with them.
The premise of living in a place where a sign says PRIVATE PROPERTY still has some meaning in this country is the bottom line here.
I really don't care about some European countries.

Oh I have the firearms, I'm just not taking them outside unless I have to break out. They are for protecting lives not the sanctity of my grass. It's these people who can't be trusted with firearms as you can see from various images. Woman has her finger on the trigger, there are images of the guy pointing his AR at his wife. They both several times swept one another in their attempts to intimidate the protesters.
One week into the George Floyd protests you and your wife were so concerned about the violence you were seeing on your television screen that together you went out and purchased two guns and 240 rounds of ammunition. So I kind of roll my eyes a bit when you confidently lecture us on exactly how you would respond if a boisterous crowd of 300 to 500 people suddenly barged through your privacy gate and marched across your front lawn.

Every time I see the picture I think of how ridiculously easy it is to get firearms in this country, and how little proficiency you have to be able to demonstrate with them. I hope they don’t drive their cars that poorly.

Reactions: TheCainer
Here's an article on their home from when they renovated it. Impressive photos. Considering they are personal injury lawyers, I bet they are real swell people.

https://www.stlmag.com/design/a-decades-long-renovation-returns-a-midwestern-palazzo-to-it/
I'm actually glad they've spent their own money restoring and preserving a piece of St. Louis history. Is it really anyone's business what they decide to do with that money?

Is it illegal? Is anyone forced to hire them? Do I love PI lawyers? Ugh, no! LOL

But the bottom line it's their money and their business.

I'm actually glad they've spent their own money restoring and preserving a piece of St. Louis history. Is it really anyone's business what they decide to do with that money?

Is it illegal? Is anyone forced to hire them? Do I love PI lawyers? Ugh, no! LOL

But the bottom line it's their money and their business.

I posted the article because I thought it was a cool piece of property and great that they preserved it.

Reactions: goldmom
One week into the George Floyd protests you and your wife were so concerned about the violence you were seeing on your television screen that together you went out and purchased two guns and 240 rounds of ammunition. So I kind of roll my eyes a bit when you confidently lecture us on exactly how you would respond if a boisterous crowd of 300 to 500 people suddenly barged through your privacy gate and marched across your front lawn.

It certainly wasn't just the George Floyd protests, a lot of shit happened before that. But that is part of it. . . Mostly because people like the above seem bound and determined to spark a civil war. I'm just determined to keep my family out of it.

Clearly. And if anyone attacked them I'm sure they would have used it. They didn't. Would they have attacked them and their property if they weren't armed? No way to know, but they protected themselves and their home.

Considering that the protest was headed towards the mayor's house and the rage was directed at the mayor. (Who's home was not invaded and who's person was not attacked.) I would say that nothing was going to happen if those two just stayed indoors.

Don't get me wrong I get that it might be scary to see a large group of people walking through there. But you are much better off just arming yourselves in your home and watching them to see what they do than you are rushing out to confront them. And I mean that from both a safety standpoint and the standpoint of public opinion.

Considering that the protest was headed towards the mayor's house and the rage was directed at the mayor. (Who's home was not invaded and who's person was not attacked.) I would say that nothing was going to happen if those two just stayed indoors.

Don't get me wrong I get that it might be scary to see a large group of people walking through there. But you are much better off just arming yourselves in your home and watching them to see what they do than you are rushing out to confront them. And I mean that from both a safety standpoint and the standpoint of public opinion.

Please tells us how in the hell this couple knew what these posters were up to and where they were going. You assume a lot.

Reactions: Chuck C
Please tells us how in the hell this couple knew what these posters were up to and where they were going. You assume a lot.

Well I would assume smart lawyer types would guess that they probably havn't done anything to trigger a large crowd to suddenly come after them.

I mean if I see a large group of people coming towards my house I am going to presume that they are probably not here for me unless I've done something to piss off a large number of people.

Using their brains for a second would probably have told them the crowd is probably not there for them. Further using their brains given that they should know the mayor lives in the area and also being local probably should have known that the mayor doxxed a bunch of citizens writing her letters they might conclude that the crowd is probably here to protest the mayor.

I'm sorry these guys did not feel scared. If you are scared why exit a place that you can fortify and that you can control for a place that you can't fortify and you can't control?

Reactions: RileyHawk
Well I would assume smart lawyer types would guess that they probably havn't done anything to trigger a large crowd to suddenly come after them.

I mean if I see a large group of people coming towards my house I am going to presume that they are probably not here for me unless I've done something to piss off a large number of people.

Using their brains for a second would probably have told them the crowd is probably not there for them. Further using their brains given that they should know the mayor lives in the area and also being local probably should have known that the mayor doxxed a bunch of citizens writing her letters they might conclude that the crowd is probably here to protest the mayor.

I'm sorry these guys did not feel scared. If you are scared why exit a place that you can fortify and that you can control for a place that you can't fortify and you can't control?

Like I said, you assume a whole lot with little, if any, basis for your speculation. Posting with certainty that these people "did not feel scared" is nonsense and you ought to just drop it because you're looking foolish.

Last edited:
Reactions: doughuddl2
Like I said you assume a whole lot with little, if any, basis for your speculation. Posting with certainty that these people "did not feel scared" is nonsense and you ought to just drop it because you're looking foolish.

Ok fine but they certainly did not act how scared people act.

They acted how people who like to intimidate others act.

Ok fine but they certainly did not act how scared people act.

They acted how people who like to intimidate others act.
Of course they were scared and angry mob had just broken through a privacy gate and was headed across their lawn. These same people I’ve been on the news setting buildings on fire, breaking things and vandalizing.

We are at the point where the left is genuinely offended when you don’t just lay down and let them assault you, and you actually stand up for yourself.

Of course they were scared and angry mob had just broken through a privacy gate and was headed across their lawn. These same people I’ve been on the news setting buildings on fire, breaking things and vandalizing.

We are at the point where the left is genuinely offended when you don’t just lay down and let them assault you, and you actually stand up for yourself.

This. So much this.

Every time I see the picture I think of how ridiculously easy it is to get firearms in this country, and how little proficiency you have to be able to demonstrate with them. I hope they don’t drive their cars that poorly.

They look like people who after watching enough Fox News were persuaded to buy guns to "protect themselves" but just never got around to learn how to use them.

That "mob" had no intention of assaulting them. They were not standing up for themselves

ADVERTISEMENT