ADVERTISEMENT

Whites won't say thoughts and prayers

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
The whites are out jogging and having brunch

I should have put those in quotes. From none other than Fox News. Fox Business to be specific. Bless her heart. Tots and pears, Kellyanne.

“They’re always offering their thoughts now. They won’t even say ‘thoughts and prayers’ anymore. ‘I offer you my thoughts, Larry.’ They won’t even say ‘prayers.’

“You walk into any Catholic church – we’re both Catholic, Larry – you walk into any Catholic church in any major suburb in our nation on a Saturday, Sunday, who’s in there?

“Multi-generations in the pews, Hispanics, and Asian Americans. I’ve seen it firsthand. The Masses are in Tagalog, they’re in Korean, they’re in Spanish. That’s who’s propping up the churches.

“The Whites are out jogging and having brunch. They’ve lost it. They’re openly hostile to the people.” – Kellyanne Conway, speaking to Larry Kudlow on Fox Business.

I should have put those in quotes. From none other than Fox News. Fox Business to be specific. Bless her heart. Tots and pears, Kellyanne.

“They’re always offering their thoughts now. They won’t even say ‘thoughts and prayers’ anymore. ‘I offer you my thoughts, Larry.’ They won’t even say ‘prayers.’

“You walk into any Catholic church – we’re both Catholic, Larry – you walk into any Catholic church in any major suburb in our nation on a Saturday, Sunday, who’s in there?

“Multi-generations in the pews, Hispanics, and Asian Americans. I’ve seen it firsthand. The Masses are in Tagalog, they’re in Korean, they’re in Spanish. That’s who’s propping up the churches.

“The Whites are out jogging and having brunch. They’ve lost it. They’re openly hostile to the people.” – Kellyanne Conway, speaking to Larry Kudlow on Fox Business.

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

I tried to click the vid and make some sense of what OP said, but I just can't watch... I'm going to go find some nails on the chalkboard sound effects to listen to.

I tried to click the vid and make some sense of what OP said, but I just can't watch... I'm going to go find some nails on the chalkboard sound effects to listen to.
I briefly tried to watch and I got even more confused. I think he and the video were talking about different things.

Reactions: thewop
Every time I look at her I just picture her at 11pm in a Hilton bar somewhere getting ready to be taken up and get slammed by some stranger. That's all I got.

JFC

Just watched the first little bit. WTF does "defunding the police" have to do with the ability of 911 to dispatch an ambulance to an accident scene?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT