ADVERTISEMENT

Whitmer met with Biden as he nears VP decision

as a trump supporter i approve of this horrible person running around spewing idiocy making the case for trump

is there any pick that he could (reasonably: Alex Jones is not a viable choice) make where you would not say this exact same thing?

Reactions: naturalmwa
She would be terrible for this country.
Hunger-Games-President-Coin-julianne-moore.jpg

Can Trump win if Michigan is off the board? The comments from the opposition tells me they are scared of her.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
LOL. This thread is killing me, as I knew it would.

There has not been a potential VP candidate mentioned yet that the Cons haven't come out and said "Terrible choice. Thank you. No way Biden wins now." LOL. Every single one (Harris, Rice, Duckworth, Warren, Whitmer, etc.) you Cons are convinced will be a mistake and a difference maker to turn the election around for YOU. LOL. Good luck with that. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy witnessing all the penis envy.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
There is literally no one Biden could pick that would sway the R’s on this board.

Personally, I think Whitmer would be a good choice. Strong leader; very high approval for handling the Covid situation. Would lock up Michigan for Biden most likely. If he could win Florida and either WI or PA, he wins.

She just passed a bunch of draconian decrees in Michigan along with declaring racism a major health crisis in Michigan

That’s her attempt at getting the vp slot

Ah, you are unfamiliar with her record I see.

as a trump supporter i approve of this horrible person running around spewing idiocy making the case for trump

I'm in favor of Biden picking Nurse Ratched.

She would be terrible for this country.
Hunger-Games-President-Coin-julianne-moore.jpg

Whitmer has the fifth highest approval rating of any Governor in the nation. Take a guess where Covid Kim sits, dipshits :D...

Can Trump win if Michigan is off the board? The comments from the opposition tells me they are scared of her.
Trump is down bigly in Michigan. He can win re-election if he loses Michigan, but if the Michigan trend is followed in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania it gets really, really hard for him.
That's why he needs to suppress the vote.

Reactions: naturalmwa
ADVERTISEMENT