ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s going to land Arch Manning?

So Lil Archie is Cooper's kid, and not Peyton or Eli's. Interesting.

Gut says he goes to LSU to make his own name rather than carry on the family legacy at OM.

Ole Miss hired David Cutcliffe, Peyton's QB coach at UT, to ensure Eli's commitment. Cutcliffe is currently head coach at Duke. While a Manning is unlikely go outside of the SEC, any school with Cutcliffe probably will get consideration.

I’m guessing he goes for a cheerleader. Probably a freshman he meets in the athletes’ dorm, but might be an ambitious sophomore who makes a run. Whoever ends up cutting holes in the tip of his rubbers will be making it rain!!

Reactions: Script_IOWA
I’m guessing he goes for a cheerleader. Probably a freshman he meets in the athletes’ dorm, but might be an ambitious sophomore who makes a run. Whoever ends up cutting holes in the tip of his rubbers will be making it rain!!
Whhaaaaattttt???????????

Alabama...no family connection, but #1 hard to turn down. But how old would Saban be by then?

Yeah, read that article today. It's opulence times 100.

This is what happens when there is no "important" reason for the athletic department to spend money.

It's interesting to note - I think they only got Manning and 2 other guys from that splurge. Five guys and their families had one heck on a party on UT.

So until we hear different, there is a chance?😬
No Way Whatever GIF

ADVERTISEMENT