ADVERTISEMENT

Who am I to judge?

There is plenty of time for finger pointing. Just to remind you, no one is getting fired. Support the team and in January point fingers.

So your resume is about like that of Brian Ferentz. No experience as an OC. Check. No experience as a QB or QB coach. Check. And yet BF isn't sitting at home, he's on the sidelines pulling down about a million a year while running the worst offense in the nation. If you think you couldn't do the same, you're not giving yourself enough credit. But unless you're a Ferentz, you'll never get the chance.
Well of course your leaving out that BF actually did play the game, and was a solid center for Iowa. After leg surgery, and a resulting bad staff infection, where his life was in danger he returned the SAME year and anchored our offensive line which was struggling, and we didn't lose another game that year. Then of course he did coach TE's with the Super bowl Pats. Small matter I know. Then he and his wife Nikki lost their baby and yet he struggled through his grief and did his best to coach the OL weeks later. I know full well, that NONE of this matters to you or your kind, but for whatever his faults are, Brian has been a Hawk through, and through and bleeds black & gold. Once again just some context, which your posts are usually very short on.....

I played oline until 9th grade. Am I qualified to see our offense sucks wong? And as for booing, I don’t think the majority are booing at the players. It is the multi million dollar coaching staff. The should be able to take it…

Just another case of political posts being just fine on this board as long as it's right wing. Go f*ck yourself with the political bullshit, douchebag. Same with all the turds who hit like
Oh look another libtard who can’t take a joke about their president. The one that can’t form a complete sentence without a teleprompter.

End quote. Repeat line.

Reactions: yrunvs and jurness
Well of course your leaving out that BF actually did play the game, and was a solid center for Iowa. After leg surgery, and a resulting bad staff infection, where his life was in danger he returned the SAME year and anchored our offensive line which was struggling, and we didn't lose another game that year. Then of course he did coach TE's with the Super bowl Pats. Small matter I know. Then he and his wife Nikki lost their baby and yet he struggled through his grief and did his best to coach the OL weeks later. I know full well, that NONE of this matters to you or your kind, but for whatever his faults are, Brian has been a Hawk through, and through and bleeds black & gold. Once again just some context, which your posts are usually very short on.....
That's a lot of interesting information that I was not aware of. It's great that he's been a loyal Hawkeye. I still wish with all my heart he was not the OC. The verdict is in. He's just not good at it and it's unfortunate that Kirk ever hired him.

That's a lot of interesting information that I was not aware of. It's great that he's been a loyal Hawkeye. I still wish with all my heart he was not the OC. The verdict is in. He's just not good at it and it's unfortunate that Kirk ever hired him.
I don't disagree that to this point its been a poor fit as OC. I still think its more to do with Kf's influence on the offense and OL issues. I just think people should turn down the vitriol aimed at Brian. He's given a great deal to be a Hawk, and $$ doesn't soothe everything that goes on in life...

I don't disagree that to this point its been a poor fit as OC. I still think its more to do with Kf's influence on the offense and OL issues. I just think people should turn down the vitriol aimed at Brian. He's given a great deal to be a Hawk, and $$ doesn't soothe everything that goes on in life...
I'm sorry, but I can't give the OC a pass for anything on the offensive side of the ball. He's the OC. He owns the results. Just like PP owns the defense and Betts owns the special teams. Comes with the territory.

Internet tough guy. Did you get your feeling hurt libtard?
🙄

He’s right, though. There’s an OT board for this shit. And clearly people are selective about their outrage on politics getting posted on the football board.

Btw, with the illiterate drivel you just posted, you’d fit in well there. I mean, lol, referring to someone else as a “tard” when the caliber of “sentences” you construct are ESL-worthy is about the zenith of irony. Oh, and I’m sure you’re quite the bad ass too, Boomer. 😆

Was thinking about all the so called fans ripping on Kirk, Brian, Spencer, Offensive Line, etc.

I played in high school until knee issues shut me down. Multiple surgeries, cortisone injections, etc, replacements will be next. I never made if to the college level so am I qualified to judge performance of our team?

For that matter, how many in the media have ever suited up? Have they ever sat in a pocket with a 300 lb. d-lineman getting ready to make mince meat out of my body? Looking at most of them, I would say NO.

How many of the fans belittling Spencer have ever played football? Or for that matter, college foorball, or played quarterback? How many have ever coached? How many have started as a Freshman or Sophmore offensive lineman and competed against players two-three years older than they are.

Bottom line, a majority is No, No. and No.

Starting today, I am going to totally support our team - win or lose. Because I feel they deserve it. Kirk has won enough games (170) won enough thrilling games (beaten OSU, Michigan, LSU, Penn State. USC, etc.) and brought pride to the university, we owe him our support.

Yes, there are a cast of characters that will bitch and moan, in the end, there is nothing anyone can do for them. The glass half-empty crowd. I am cautiously hopeful we will have another good season.

One more thing. To those fans booing the Hawks. Take a look behind you and think about those young kids in the hospital that cheer on the Hawks win or lose. There is a valuable lesson to be learned from them. They keep fighting, no matter what.

It is great to be a Hawkeye!
Ok AL Bundy.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Was thinking about all the so called fans ripping on Kirk, Brian, Spencer, Offensive Line, etc.

I played in high school until knee issues shut me down. Multiple surgeries, cortisone injections, etc, replacements will be next. I never made if to the college level so am I qualified to judge performance of our team?

For that matter, how many in the media have ever suited up? Have they ever sat in a pocket with a 300 lb. d-lineman getting ready to make mince meat out of my body? Looking at most of them, I would say NO.

How many of the fans belittling Spencer have ever played football? Or for that matter, college foorball, or played quarterback? How many have ever coached? How many have started as a Freshman or Sophmore offensive lineman and competed against players two-three years older than they are.

Bottom line, a majority is No, No. and No.

Starting today, I am going to totally support our team - win or lose. Because I feel they deserve it. Kirk has won enough games (170) won enough thrilling games (beaten OSU, Michigan, LSU, Penn State. USC, etc.) and brought pride to the university, we owe him our support.

Yes, there are a cast of characters that will bitch and moan, in the end, there is nothing anyone can do for them. The glass half-empty crowd. I am cautiously hopeful we will have another good season.

One more thing. To those fans booing the Hawks. Take a look behind you and think about those young kids in the hospital that cheer on the Hawks win or lose. There is a valuable lesson to be learned from them. They keep fighting, no matter what.

It is great to be a Hawkeye!
Your logic will not be tolerated. Just kiddin

I'm sorry, but I can't give the OC a pass for anything on the offensive side of the ball. He's the OC. He owns the results. Just like PP owns the defense and Betts owns the special teams. Comes with the territory.
Woods special teams, but I get your drift.....

Reactions: jonesy5960
ADVERTISEMENT