ADVERTISEMENT

Who Are the Best and Most Popular Talking Heads On Left and Right?

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
Best and most popular aren't necessarily the same thing.

Since I seldom watch MSM, I'm just guessing that Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are most popular on the right, while I imagine Rachel Maddow is among the most popular on the left.

Who else? And are they the best?

As a lefty, I'd probably put Thom Hartmann and Amy Goodman at or near the top of my best list.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
He’s nowhere near the most popular, but I like Michael Smerconish. He’s a common-sense conservative who despises Trump.

He’s not afraid to interview guests from both sides of the political spectrum and he never tries to shout anyone down. He treats his guests with respect and always lets them speak.

I reckon that’s probably why he’s not more popular. It’s kind of a boring concept that I happen to find intelligent and refreshing.

Nicole Wallace,former Bush press secretary, is solid. Her wing of the GOP is disappearing.
David Frum, former Bush speechwriter, is very smart.
These GOPers hate how their party has been destroyed by Trump and take no prisoners.
Former GOPer congresscritter from Florida David something and former GOP chairman Michael Steele are also good.

The left in the US needs someone like this

Union leader Mick Lynch makes a complete fool of Tories and journalists

I had heard that Ben Shapiro was selling a ton of podcasts and has the largest podcast audience out there. This kind of surprised me since I doubt he is to everyones' taste.

Personally, the only one I ever listen to is Mark Levin who is brilliant, combative and entertaining. My problem is that during a one-hour show, he probably has over thirty minutes of commercials ... so unless I am in my car, I never hear him, or seek him out.

Both of these fellows are detail guys, who do a good job of getting to the things that are always left out on other opinion shows. Both include a fair amount of legal analysis and as a rule are on the right side of things.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT