ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the worst kind of “experts” to have in a social setting?

One-uppers are the worst.

Also, my brother in law is not an expert on anything but if there is anything that needs to be repaired or fixed in my house or yard, he will find it and point it out. Annoys the hell out of me.
There used to be a guy who would car pool with me that could find something wrong with whatever vehicle we were in. Super annoying.

I'd say the "generalist" expert who pipes in no matter the topic.

If you specialize in one area of annoying knowledge I can handle it, but you aren't genius level in absolutely everything being discussed at the cocktail party.

Twitter experts that cover it up by saying "I read/heard it somewhere..." like they do a deep dive in the journals during the week. No, mofo, you read a tweet from Abracadabra019834554

• Haha
Reactions: West Duval Nole
Wives (no pic of mine)
il_340x270.761546414_3inx.jpg

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Person 1. Constantly talks about their fantasy football team

Person 2. Had a girl dump him 8 months ago and he constantly talks about her and how it’s “all a game” and she wants him back.

Person 3. Can’t decide what to order at the restaurant. Food arrives and instantly says they don’t like it. Eats half of it and then tells the waiter to take it away and he won’t pay for it

The dude who talks about how many hours a week he works like it’s a noble/honorable thing to be proud of. 💩
I usually think they lack efficiency at what they do or spend too much time telling their co-workers how many hours they work and what a hard worker they are. When if they just stopped the drama and learned to be more efficient in their processes, they could get it done in 40 hours or less.

Paleo diet types. "Eat real food people!!". Like they just discovered the secret to cold fusion but nobody will listen. I like to blow their minds by pointing out when the food they are eating is "processed".

ADVERTISEMENT