Votes: 86 49.7%
  • Donald Trump because of who he is

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Donald Trump because he's a Republican

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Donald Trump because he's not Joe Biden

Votes: 18 10.4%

• Total voters
This whole board knows you’ll vote Trump.

But if you truly are undecided, I have no idea what else you would need to see to understand who each guy is.
giphy.gif

I would have preferred a different Democratic nominee and definitely would have voted for anyone that is not Trump, however, I now believe Joe has the temperament of the President we need right now. For that reason, I chose the because of who Biden is, but the top 3 are all true for me.

Umm.....where is the option for neither?

Hey, fun fact. Did you know it is your right as an American to not vote for Joe Biden....nor Donald Trump?

Shocking, I know......Because it would surprise you to know how many people actually don't know that.
It’s too bad more people didn’t actually think like this. If we want real change this is the type of mindset more Americans need to have.

And also support/vote for candidates that Wall Street likes. Bernie would be so proud. What a true progressive you are.

Bernie thinks this is a pretty obvious choice. So do I. However, it is stupid AF you would imply that Trump doesn't also fit that criteria. So on that one we have a wash at best, but advantage Biden with progressives.

I’m not sure what you are saying.
Well assuming you voted for Biden, that was not the absolute best thing to do for human decency.

The best thing would've been to vote for someone else.........someone better.

There's 330 million people in this f***ing country. Figure it the f*** out and write them in.

It didn't have to be this hard these last two elections. We......WE.....made it this way because we allowed it to happen, and many even accepted it, as "welp that's just the way things are herpty derp".........

• Haha
Reactions: hexumhawk and sob5
Well assuming you voted for Biden, that was not the absolute best thing to do for human decency.

The best thing would've been to vote for someone else.........someone better.

There's 330 million people in this f***ing country. Figure it the f*** out and write them in.

It didn't have to be this hard these last two elections. We......WE.....made it this way because we allowed it to happen, and many even accepted it, as "welp that's just the way things are herpty derp".........

ah, yeah... I viewed it as a choice between two people, took the more pragmatic approach in that regard. Who are you voting for if anyone?

Joe Biden because I love our country and don't want it drug down further by someone who loves himself over the country.
I’ve seen where the active military is likely to go Biden. Not sure when that happened last, but Trumps approval rating is at 37% and disapproval almost 50%. They have a laundry list of issues with him from disrespect for war dead to the way he treated McCain and Mattis.

This was an interesting read.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT