Votes: 86 49.7%
  • Donald Trump because of who he is

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Donald Trump because he's a Republican

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Donald Trump because he's not Joe Biden

Votes: 18 10.4%

• Total voters
Jo Jorgensen. Trump is an idiot but I can't go all the way to Biden. It may be a wasted vote but I don't care.

I can respect that. My wife voted for Gary in 2016 and I didn’t vote but considered Gary.

I considered Jo this year and my wife is voting for Trump this year.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
s-l400.jpg

Reactions: JWolf74
I will hold my nose and vote for Biden. I am very fiscally conservative and more liberal on social issues, but I don't really identify with either candidate. I have voted about 50/50 both parties in the past. Trump needs to go. He is a narcissist and a moron, not a great combination. We should probably consider ourselves lucky he hasn't nuked anyone yet for a ratings boost.

I will hold my nose and vote for Biden. I am very fiscally conservative and more liberal on social issues, but I don't really identify with either candidate. I have voted about 50/50 both parties in the past. Trump needs to go. He is a narcissist and a moron, not a great combination. We should probably consider ourselves lucky he hasn't nuked anyone yet for a ratings boost.
I am similar on the fiscal conservatism/socially liberal spectrum and prior voting habits. The stench coming from Trump that past 4 years has been so bad that I didn't even need to hold my nose to vote for Joe. The scent of my Biden ballot smelled of roses and freedom. Not a whiff of orange spray on tan anywhere.

I am similar on the fiscal conservatism/socially liberal spectrum and prior voting habits. The stench coming from Trump that past 4 years has been so bad that I didn't even need to hold my nose to vote for Joe. The scent of my Biden ballot smelled of roses and freedom. Not a whiff of orange spray on tan anywhere.

Good points to be sure. I voted republican or a third party candidate up until Kerry in '04. I would have voted for McCain in '08 had he not decided on the colossal dummy, Palin, as his running mate.

Biden. Because I’m not ****!ng stupid. I know when I see a man so bad at his job that he should be kicked out of the country or in a jail cell.

There are Trump supporters that aren't just stupid, they're also known as greedy bastards and/or racists, so not all of Trumps supporters are simply morons.

Reactions: BelemNole
Just watched him speaking in GA. What a feeble pathetic old man. 47 years and done next to nothing. Now he has all the answers. I myself have thrived the past 4 years. I voted in person early. And no surprise to you NO Democrats.

Feeble? Thrived? Weren't you just here posting about a recent stroke? Aren't you a diabetic?

Get a mirror.

Reactions: BelemNole
Umm.....where is the option for neither?

Hey, fun fact. Did you know it is your right as an American to not vote for Joe Biden....nor Donald Trump?

Shocking, I know......Because it would surprise you to know how many people actually don't know that.

In a 'normal' election, I would be all about that freedom of choice for someone outside either of the top two nominees.

But any vote not for Biden, is also not a useful vote against Trump - because voting for anyone else besides Biden is basically a wasted one in voting Trump out of the WH in a week's time.

Reactions: nelly02
In a 'normal' election, I would be all about that freedom of choice for someone outside either of the top two nominees.

But any vote not for Biden, is also not a useful vote against Trump - because voting for anyone else besides Biden is basically a wasted one in voting Trump out of the WH in a week's time.
Lol that's what I expect people afraid of Trump winning the election would say.

The right to vote isn't meant to vote against someone, but for the person you believe is best suited to be the President of the United States.

And the past two elections haven't presented that person to me by either political party.

Reactions: 83Hawk
Can you explain that understanding? I don't think you want to explain your logic based approach because you realize there are holes in your logic.
What are the holes in my logic?

I can talk in circles all day too, Thorne. You merely adopted these games. I was born in the troll games. Molded by them.....

Reactions: sob5
I can respect that. My wife voted for Gary in 2016 and I didn’t vote but considered Gary.

I considered Jo this year and my wife is voting for Trump this year.
voted for biden because he is not trump and/or an inanimate carbon rod.

What are the holes in my logic?

I can talk in circles all day too, Thorne. You merely adopted these games. I was born in the troll games. Molded by them.....

It would help if you would explain your logic.... You say you're voting based on the logical method and you've advocated for selecting the best person in a response to someone else.

Advocate for something or I'm done, you aren't even being amusing.

Jo Jorgensen. Trump is an idiot but I can't go all the way to Biden. It may be a wasted vote but I don't care.

It's only a wasted vote if one of the other candidates better represents your political values. But if the other candidates don't better represent your values, then it would be voting for any of them that is a wasted vote (actually worse than wasted........counterproductive would be more accurate).

Just watched him speaking in GA. What a feeble pathetic old man. 47 years and done next to nothing. Now he has all the answers. I myself have thrived the past 4 years. I voted in person early. And no surprise to you NO Democrats.

yeah, a lot of racist and greedy bastards have had a blast the past four years. congrats?

Biden. I’m not excited about him whatsoever. However, the fact that the leader of this country is such a goddamn buffoon it leaves me no choice. The fact that these two are our options is just plain sad, but Trump is woefully worse than Biden.

It's only a wasted vote if one of the other candidates better represents your political values. But if the other candidates don't better represent your values, then it would be voting for any of them that is a wasted vote (actually worse than wasted........counterproductive would be more accurate).
Agree!

Voting your conscience is never wasting your vote. Voting D or R, even though you don’t like either candidate, because the lemmings say you HAVE to, is wasting your vote.

It would help if you would explain your logic.... You say you're voting based on the logical method and you've advocated for selecting the best person in a response to someone else.

Advocate for something or I'm done, you aren't even being amusing.
I already said what I'm doing and what you should do as well. You even replied....

It's not my fault you wanted to be snarky about it, and got mad that I threw it back in your face...... ;)

So yeah sure, take your ball and go home.

Just make sure you retract your vote for Joe Biden and vote for the person you feel is actually the best fit to be President of the United States.....not just the person they tell you to vote for instead of Donald Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT