Votes: 86 49.7%
  • Donald Trump because of who he is

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Donald Trump because he's a Republican

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Donald Trump because he's not Joe Biden

Votes: 18 10.4%

• Total voters
I already said what I'm doing and what you should do as well. You even replied....

It's not my fault you wanted to be snarky about it, and got mad that I threw it back in your face...... ;)

So yeah sure, take your ball and go home.

Just make sure you retract your vote for Joe Biden and vote for the person you feel is actually the best fit to be President of the United States.....not just the person they tell you to vote for instead of Donald Trump.

I never saw you answer who you're voting for, who is it?

I never saw you answer who you're voting for, who is it?
200.gif

You think you're the best candidate available or is this just more trolling?
Well can you name someone better than Trump or Biden?

There's 330 million+ peoole in this country...........................pick someone.

P.S. I'm less morally bankrupt than Trump and certainly not as senile, or as old, as Joe Biden. That right there puts me (and a lot of other people) as a better contender for the job, since you asked.... ;)

Well can you name someone better than Trump or Biden?

There's 330 million+ peoole in this country...........................pick someone.

P.S. I'm less morally bankrupt than Trump and certainly not as senile, or as old, as Joe Biden. That right there puts me (and a lot of other people) as a better contender for the job, since you asked.... ;)

Of course there's people who would likely make for a better president than Trump or Biden. That doesn't make them the logical choice.

Reactions: gohawks50
I'm voting for Sleepy Joe because Trump has failed - at everything. He has failed as a political leader, he has failed as a businessman, he has failed as a husband several times, and has failed as a father at least twice.

I'm guessing he wasn't much of a sucess as a son, sibling, or friend, either.

Of course there's people who would likely make for a better president than Trump or Biden. That doesn't make them the logical choice.
So Joe Biden is logically a better choice than someone who would be a better President?.........................

tenor.gif

And no, this gif is not insinuating that Hilary would be better.....she would not.

So Joe Biden is logically a better choice than someone who would be a better President?.........................

tenor.gif

And no, this gif is not insinuating that Hilary would be better.....she would not.
Sure there are better choices and I personally wish one of them was running against Trump. But you are letting a hopeless (at least in 2020) dream of a mythical great candidate work against someone who will be good in comparison to what we have in the WH today.

If you are always chasing the home run you will seldom get on base. I will take a Biden single this year and hope/invest for better in 2024.

tenor.gif

That ignores reality. There are plenty of foreigners that might be better presidents, plenty of people under 35 who might be better presidents.

You could write them in since they are better, but they are ineligible. In reality there may be like 150 million people eligible to be president but only two people have a chance.

So yes, Joe Biden is a better choice for president than someone else who can't win. Especially if you prefer Joe to the only other person who can win.

I still can't tell if you are being genuine or if you are purposefully playing the fool to amuse yourself.

Biden. I’m not excited about him whatsoever. However, the fact that the leader of this country is such a goddamn buffoon it leaves me no choice. The fact that these two are our options is just plain sad, but Trump is woefully worse than Biden.

Where I live there are six candidates on the ballot for POTUS. I doubt there is any state where there are only two.

Sure there are better choices and I personally wish one of them was running against Trump. But you are letting a hopeless (at least in 2020) dream of a mythical great candidate work against someone who will be good in comparison to what we have in the WH today.

If you are always chasing the home run you will seldom get on base. I will take a Biden single this year and hope/invest for better in 2024.
giphy.gif

That ignores reality. There are plenty of foreigners that might be better presidents, plenty of people under 35 who might be better presidents.

You could write them in since they are better, but they are ineligible. In reality there may be like 150 million people eligible to be president but only two people have a chance.

So yes, Joe Biden is a better choice for president than someone else who can't win. Especially if you prefer Joe to the only other person who can win.

I still can't tell if you are being genuine or if you are purposefully playing the fool to amuse yourself.
Lol and that's the problem with politics, hence my point......

Thank you for illustrating it.

Btw, if you could convince enough people to vote for the write-in, why not do it?

That's just laziness and accepting the way things are, even if like traveler said, you hope for better in 4 years.

Hope can only get you so far. You had 4 years to find someone better than Trump, and America's politicians were allowed to choose a senile 77-year old man.

The best part is that you guys can still do better. There's literally still time to un-f*** your situation. You just choose not to because.............."that's the way things are".

It's an unfortunate delusion our society has accepted. But oh well. All I can do is show you people the way from my spot above the fence. You are the ones that have to walk through the gate............ ;)

Lol and that's the problem with politics, hence my point......

Thank you for illustrating it.

Btw, if you could convince enough people to vote for the write-in, why not do it?

That's just laziness and accepting the way things are, even if like traveler said, you hope for better in 4 years.

Hope can only get you so far. You had 4 years to find someone better than Trump, and America's politicians were allowed to choose a senile 77-year old man.

The best part is that you guys can still do better. There's literally still time to un-f*** your situation. You just choose not to because.............."that's the way things are".

It's an unfortunate delusion our society has accepted. But oh well. All I can do is show you people the way from my spot above the fence. You are the ones that have to walk through the gate............ ;)

I think you should call your method "make believe method" or "ideal world method" or "pretend method" not the "logical method".

Still not sure if playing the fool, or actually a fool. But enjoy your fence post and your "logic" :rolleyes:

I think you should call your method "make believe method" or "ideal world method" or "pretend method" not the "logical method". (See, I think it IS the logical method, therefore, you saying it's not, does nothing to change that......See how that works? :cool: )

Still not sure if playing the fool, or actually a fool. But enjoy your fence post and your "logic" :rolleyes:
I will. I enjoy getting to watch people argue on both sides of the political spectrum from my Ivory Tower built on top of the fence created by the political divide. It's quality entertainment because people take it way too seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT