ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you voting for as President

Who are you casting a ballot for as President

• Joe Biden

• Donald Trump

• I am voting third-party or not voting, which means I like pissing my vote away

Results are only viewable after voting.
images

No secret that I wish he would. However, Justice Democrats are a tiny minority in the party. They will probably just end up going BAU that resembles something like Bill Clinton's terms in office.
This is not accurate how it works. Actually, they will have an oversized voice in a Biden administration. Bank on it.

This is not accurate how it works. Actually, they will have an oversized voice in a Biden administration. Bank on it.

It totally is accurate how it works. He is a neoliberal, surrounded by neoliberals, and they will just do establishment neoliberal things. That is how it has worked since they took over the party in the 90s.

Anyone feel like biden is "the antithesis" of trump?

Not exactly. He has been in love with power and himself for about 40 years. He first ran for President in 1990. He has been part of the corrupt oligarchy that didn't get much of anything accomplished even during the two year span of Obama's first term where Democrats held every lever of power and only managed to get Obamacare passed. This guy is the poster child of the swamp. I'm still voting for him over Trump.

Not exactly. He has been in love with power and himself for about 40 years. He first ran for President in 1990. He has been part of the corrupt oligarchy that didn't get much of anything accomplished even during the two year span of Obama's first term where Democrats held every lever of power and only managed to get Obamacare passed. This guy is the poster child of the swamp. I'm still voting for him over Trump.
He's a return to normal. He the most moderate candidate Democrats could find. This election is more about getting rid of Trump then pushing a liberal agenda.

Anyone feel like biden is "the antithesis" of trump?

No Biden is similar to Trump in a lot of unflattering ways but just not anything close to as bad.

Trump encourages his supporters to beat people up when they protest his rally. Biden when confronted by an angry opponent challenges them to fights himself.

Biden might not be at the top of his game mentally. . . Trump never had a game mentally. Sorry but Biden stumbling over words is nothing compared to "windmill cancer"

Biden.

Praying he will not defer too much authority to the radicals in his party. Wishful thinking I'm afraid.

I doubt it. I think Biden is going to spend most of his term just trying to undo most of what Trump did. There might be a few major pieces of legislation pushed such as a public option for healthcare (I think the Dems are going to push this the most because I think they feel that healthcare is a winning campaign issue for them.) But most of it is sort of going to just be a reset politically to where we were when Obama left office.

Besides the Republicans will have some ability to hold things up because it seems unlikely to me that he will get 60 votes in the senate.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Biden. We need to get tough on crime again and his support of draconian crime bills is right up my alley.

I am not a huge fan of Biden, but I would vote for him with the expectation he would surround himself with people actually qualified for their jobs.

He seems to have faith in his son ... Perhaps he could become Secretary of State. He seems to have developed some good contacts around the World.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT