ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you voting for as President

Who are you casting a ballot for as President

• Joe Biden

• Donald Trump

• I am voting third-party or not voting, which means I like pissing my vote away

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump has ripped every single person that has ever worked for him on the way out the door. He would do the same thing to every supporter he has on HROT if you didn't kiss his ass and tell him every stupid thought he has ever had was brilliant.

He is no leader. He doesn't listen to people that have more expertise than him.

Knowing your limits is a strength, Trump thinks it is a weakness.

Trump says he knows more than his Generals, yet never served in the military. That should be offensive to every veteran on this board.

Biden?? Have you lost your minds!!!! The democrat party is corrupt to the core.

Donald’s corruption is so open and out there than any hidden corruption within the Democratic Party is minuscule in scope. I mean any other president would have been impeached just for putting his dipsh:t son in law in charge of some of the most critical pieces of foreign diplomacy. And that is probably the LEAST corrupt thing Bunker Boy has done while in charge.

As President, I will be voting for chocolate ice cream
tenor.gif

Reactions: Jan Itor
After consideration of another poster's great idea, if I vote, I will write in myself. I am a much better option than Trump, Biden or any of the third party candidates. Our political system really needs an overhaul.

Reactions: billanole
Time for an update of the temperature of this place.
I'm planning on voting for Biden several times. My plan is to take absentee ballots to the care center I help at and have them all vote for Biden, otherwise I'll change their medication regimen. For those who have limited cognitive and physical abilities I'll just fill them out for them.

He's a return to normal. He the most moderate candidate Democrats could find. This election is more about getting rid of Trump then pushing a liberal agenda.

Biden will only as be moderate as the person he’s listening to. Who/what he has been is no promise of who/what he will be.

The invasion of the gestapo squads is beyond appalling.
Far from Gestapo. Have you seen anyone permanently disappear? How about die, or be beaten to near death? These people are breaking the law and being pulled aside. Frankly, I am glad we know who they are, they cannot hide behind anonymity any longer, and they have proven to be pretty radical.

Far from Gestapo. Have you seen anyone permanently disappear? How about die, or be beaten to near death? These people are breaking the law and being pulled aside. Frankly, I am glad we know who they are, they cannot hide behind anonymity any longer, and they have proven to be pretty radical.

How about several thousand parents of children. No records. No records of what extermination, I mean concentration camps the Gestapo sent them.

Reactions: billanole
This is polling from the main board today, they're singing a different tune and they are a mix from all states. Again, polls don't mean much...
580015260f45e9385283383ccdce675947846a460fa6bcec6c07ca90b77897437f3fe1b8.jpg
Just noticed that poll allows multiple votes. What state are they trying to model?

Last edited:
Multiple votes are allowed. So one dude could have voted 819 times.
No, that's not what that means. The person who created the thread used that option meaning you can vote for both candidates. You can only vote once, just like any poll here.

After consideration of another poster's great idea, if I vote, I will write in myself. I am a much better option than Trump, Biden or any of the third party candidates. Our political system really needs an overhaul.
I will vote for you early and often. Gonolz!!

This is polling from the main board today, they're singing a different tune and they are a mix from all states. Again, polls don't mean much...
580015260f45e9385283383ccdce675947846a460fa6bcec6c07ca90b77897437f3fe1b8.jpg

The main board is as far right as this board leans left. A large portion of that board is southern SEC and ACC schools. That poll surprises me as much as the results in this poll on HROT.

O God, biden talking about people being held accountable, not going to go well with his base.
Is he talking about holding Trump and members of his administration accountable?

I'd cheer for that.

Obama immediately announced he was looking forward - a.k.a. not holding the Bush admin accountable for a criminal war and wrecking the economy.

That created what can only be called a moral hazard - one that bloomed under McConnell in Congress and Trump in the White House.

Biden needs to hold these bad actors accountable. But he'll probably follow Obama's lead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT