ADVERTISEMENT

Who do we get back 10-31?

LeShun should be good to go.

Saw Duzey in the NW game with 2nd stringers. Does he finally get some run aftwr the bye?

Thinking Canzeri will be out and probably the OT tackle with the ankle deal (Ike?).

Reactions: ichawk24
Tevaun will be back near 100%
CJ will be better.
Duzey will be back.
LeShun will be back.
Maybe one of the tackles will be back.

Canzeri and Ott are out.

Reactions: ichawk24
Ankles can be tricky. I sprained my ankle my sophomore year in college and even though I could practice on it 2 weeks after the injury, it was months before I was 100%. What KF and staff have to evaluate is Boettger at 90% better than the back up.

Ankles are the worst in just about any sport. As a soccer goalkeeper I had a sprain that didnt allow me to hi for almost 3 months. Walking and light running are painless. But You have to plant, cut, move side to side, jump, all dependant on putting stress on your ankles. By far the most frustrating injury for a player.

Anniversary of Sash's "Trick or Treat" game vs. Indiana. Same lofty expectations against a lowly opponent that we snuck out a win against. I hope this team doesn't take Maryland or any team lightly. Losing to Nebraska would be one thing, but it would be really sad to have our dream run go down because of a collective mental lapse against a lesser opponent.

Reactions: MeetTheFerentz
I think you will see Smith, Duzey, Daniels, at least one of the tackles and Beathard will be better. I bet Canzeri doesn't come back until after Maryland.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT