ADVERTISEMENT

Who drafts Josh Jackson?

Bryzzo

Team MVP
Aug 31, 2016
I have seen a wide range of Mock Draft positions for Josh Jackson.

Highest I have seen is #9 to the 49ers - lowest at #32 to the Eagles in the 1st round.

Most common destination I have seen is the Seahawks at #18.

I think the 49ers, Packers (#14), Seahawks, Vikings (#30), Pats (#31) and Eagles (#32) all have interest. I hope he goes to the Packers at #14, so they can start 2 Hawks (Mike Daniels, Byran Bulaga and Josh).

Looks like James Daniels is slotted to go to the Bengals at #21 or Bills at #22.

I think Josey and Akrum go in the 4th round and Sean Welsh goes in the 5th. Would be sweet for the Bears to take Josey with one of their 4th round picks and finally pick a Hawkeye for the first time in like 20 years.

Daniels won't make it past 30 imo

I've seen a mock of Josh at 4 to the browns but this was before the combine

Highest I have seen is #9 to the 49ers - lowest at #32 to the Eagles in the 1st round.

I think the 49ers, Packers (#14), Seahawks, Vikings (#30), Pats (#31) and Eagles (#32) all have interest. I hope he goes to the Packers at #14, so they can start 2 Hawks (Mike Daniels, Byran Bulaga and Josh).

Looks like James Daniels is slotted to go to the Bengals at #21 or Bills at #22.

I think Josey and Akrum go in the 4th round and Sean Welsh goes in the 5th. Would be sweet for the Bears to take Josey with one of their 4th round picks and finally pick a Hawkeye for the first time in like 20 years.
I saw one draft earlier that had him going 8-2 the Bears that's probably a pipe dream my Bears are never draft Hawkeyes probably why we suck so bad

The Packers are smart drafters so they could well take Double J. The smart team takes him. Seattle at 18 or even Panthers at 24 would be swell fits. Daniels to Cincy, Buffalo, or NE in 1st.

yeah, that is not really a mock. A mock is where people actually think a player might get drafted. That was some draft where the guy personally would draft a player. Because no one in their right mind thinks Saquon will go at 10
Barkley and B Chubby will both be picked b4 JJ

Not sure who all he has visited, but I know Tennessee Titans had him in for a visit. Would not shock me if they take him if still on the board when they pick.

Josh is by all accounts in the Top4 at CB or possibly higher depending on which draft Guru you look at. Pretty certain he will be a first rounder.

Daniels is in the group of 3 centers that are far and away better than the rest. It is just a question of which team needs a center and which guy they really prefer between Ragnow of Arkansas, Price of fOSU (torn pec) or JD. Worst case scenario is middle of the 2nd round, but I have seen a lot of mock drafts showing that he is headed to the Bengals at #21.

Broncos need a CB, but I don't think they take Jackson at 5. They'll take best available or an edge rusher.

Daniels is the best center in the draft and is also a good guard prospect. No way he gets out of the first round. Price and Ragnow are a step below in their athleticism and technique.

Jackson is the top CB in the draft for many teams. Scheme is important at CB as to whether he or Denzel Ward get drafted first. Don’t expect him to drop out of the top 15 IMO.

If we get slightly lucky we could have 2 top 10 guys. Remember - both are early entrants. Some teams place a premium on future potential compared with how they grade right now.

Daniels is the best center in the draft and is also a good guard prospect. No way he gets out of the first round. Price and Ragnow are a step below in their athleticism and technique.

Jackson is the top CB in the draft for many teams. Scheme is important at CB as to whether he or Denzel Ward get drafted first. Don’t expect him to drop out of the top 15 IMO.

If we get slightly lucky we could have 2 top 10 guys. Remember - both are early entrants. Some teams place a premium on future potential compared with how they grade right now.
Not saying it's right but if a NFL team has to choose between an Hawkeye or a Buckeye there going to draft an Buckeye for some reason

I have seen him all over the board in the first round. I have seen him as high as 4 to Browns and as low as 30 so it will be interesting. It will depend on the teams and the needs they have. I dont think his 40 time helped him but he also has more size than other CBs which GMs are drooling over.

giphy.gif

I'm guessing Giants take Daniels at 34 and Colts take Jackson at 36. Jewell to the 9ers at 59.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT