157 Chittum Top 6
165 Kennedy Top 6
174 Brands/Arnold AA
184 Assad 5th-rd12
197 Glazier/Franklin 2-2ish(Portal)
285 Cass Top3

3 title contenders(Ayala, Woods, Cass)
3 solid mid AAs(Chittum, Kennedy, 174)
3 low end AA-type rd12(133, 149 & Assad)
1 Qualifier 197(potential portal)
I would wager on 7AAs + pending injuries

We will be in the hunt next year imo.
I'm a big Swafford fan. (I'm a fan of all the guys but Swafford often gets left out when he can be right there) He has put on some size, but has to figure out how to get off bottom if he wants to be the man. He also has to believe that he should be the man. I hope he spends the next 10 months working and believing every day that he can be a champ. And spends a lot of time working on bottom. He's fun to watch.

I think he has a great ceiling at 157. I think he would give #1 Robb all he wants right now.
I’m not wild about his length at 157. I’d prefer he was taller tbh. I’m not down on him per say at just not as high. As I said, the ceiling is the same but the floor at 157 is a little shakier imo.

Reactions: Gobblin
I see Kennedy elevating into the middle group next year. Assad as a solid AA. And two solid transfers coming in.

We'll see
I agree on Kennedy, he’s progressing well and looks better each time out, but Abe is becoming a head scratcher. He’s not shown he can consistently beat AA type kids and he wrestles tight with almost everyone, which leaves him vulnerable to losing close matches. I hope he’s healthy and can go tonight

I don’t give much of a shit and I doubt Bob does either…. As he said, time will tell. And I hate waterfowl hunting. Lotta boring work with little reward.. Not to mention I’d rather eat a raccoon than a duck.
Last time I had racoon was at an Izaak Walton Wild Game Feed in Clayton County back in the 70's. Wasn't half bad when barbequed with plenty of sauce. I certainly hope Chittum can make 149 but if not, Rathjen could be Murin 2.0.

Reactions: Gobblin
I was raised on squirrel and bullheads….. look how I turned out!

Ever been to Waterville MN?

Bullhead Capital of the World.

Been 20 years, but cast your bait out and within 5 seconds you'd have a fish.

I think the numbers are down now due to water quality actually improving. Go figure.

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman
Ever been to Waterville MN?

Bullhead Capital of the World.

Been 20 years, but cast your bait out and within 5 seconds you'd have a fish.

I think the numbers are down now due to water quality actually improving. Go figure.
when I was a kid we went there every summer…. end of the day grandma would set up a couple old ironing boards and we’d set up an assembly line cleaning Bullheads….. bring home 52 qt coolers packed full of them

I come from dirt poor ridge runners….
we were fish and game hogs

when I was a kid we went there every summer…. end of the day grandma would set up a couple old ironing boards and we’d set up an assembly line cleaning Bullheads….. bring home 52 qt coolers packed full of them

I come from dirt poor ridge runners….
we were fish and game hogs
Gotta feed the family. And look how far you've come, now a proud member of the cesspool. Imagine where you'd be without those nutritious bullheads.

Gotta feed the family. And look how far you've come, now a proud member of the cesspool. Imagine where you'd be without those nutritious bullheads.
I’ll eat Flathead these days….. occasional channel cat but it’s mostly panfish now and I only keep enough for one meal

And I feed the squirrels instead of eating them 😂

Agree. The main issue to me is:

Have 3 sure fire NC's
Have 3 others well capable of making the finals
The other 4 need to be solid AA guys.

I think Chit starts in the middle and works his way up. Our line up next year could be close to the above with a couple transfers and Arnold doing his thing as he so states.

What say you Gobs?
You see 3 "SURE FIRE" NCs next year? You real estate raccoons must have one helluva cocaine "hookup" ...

Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit
He said your lineup could be close to that next year. That alone wants me to hold an intervention for him. Right now you have ZERO Sure fire NCs next to year on your roster. And that includes Real Woods.

How many SURE FIRE champions have transferred in the past ten years? And you are expecting to get 3 of them?? Ok...fair enough I guess.
Pre-NIL data is irrelevant. It’s a pretty optimistic opinion but not completely out of the question. You’re on an Iowa board so get over it

Well you would hope that they, the coaches and wrestlers , will have a plan and figure this out! We haven't had the best track record when it comes to this. If Rathjen was able to beat Chittum, that kinda tells you you need them both in the line up!

If cobe or someone else can take either of them out, well all the better. Have your 2 best wrestlers filling those 2 weights and not one of the better wrestlers on the bench because someone did not make a choice during the off-season!

Someone please explain this to the Brandzis!!! ; )
I am 100 percent certain the twins would relish your input. You really need to find transportation to Carver and introduce yourself.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Agree. The main issue to me is:

Have 3 sure fire NC's
Have 3 others well capable of making the finals
The other 4 need to be solid AA guys.

I think Chit starts in the middle and works his way up. Our line up next year could be close to the above with a couple transfers and Arnold doing his thing as he so states.

What say you Gobs?
It's not even April. I thought it was HR tradition to wait until April to find multiple champs, 5 or 6 finalists and 10 AAs with 150 plus points. Then to readjust down as reality sets in with time.

It's not even April. I thought it was HR tradition to wait until April to find multiple champs, 5 or 6 finalists and 10 AAs with 150 plus points. Then to readjust down as reality sets in with time.
Are you a dick or just pretending to be one?

Reactions: moug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT