ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Charlie Jones and why did he transfer to Purdue?

Ole Ted

Rookie
Aug 28, 2020
Is he any good? As a Michigan fan, if a decent player left for Purdue I’d probably kill myself. Lol

Why he leave? I’m assuming no faith in the Iowa offensive brain trust.

Educate Ole Ted on this subject.

Is he any good? As a Michigan fan, if a decent player left for Purdue I’d probably kill myself. Lol

Beat it shit head!

You’re long past educating lil man.

Pro tip: never tell anybody, anywhere, for any reason that you’re a Michigan fan. It just sounds douchey to be one.

Yes he is good. He left because he is great freinds with the PU quarterback and they are a pass happy offense giving him a better opportunity to accumulate stats and film as a reciever. Thus increasing his chances of getting noticed as a receiver and not just a kicker returner, and increasing chances of getting drafted. This transfer hurt and you know it. If you want to talk football fine. But you already know all this don't you. You just want to troll. I feel sorry for you.

• Angry
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Yes he is good. He left because he is great freinds with the PU quarterback and they are a pass happy offense giving him a better opportunity to accumulate stats and film as a reciever. Thus increasing his chances of getting noticed as a receiver and not just a kicker returner, and increasing chances of getting drafted. This transfer hurt and you know it. If you want to talk football fine. But you already know all this don't you. You just want to troll. I feel sorry for you.
Truth is, I know very little of Iowa football. As a Michigan fan they’re just not on my radar. I was doing research on the team preparing for this weeks game and came across the dudes name. Never heard of him, I don’t know why he transferred.

By the replies it seems to be a sore subject

Who is Justin Boren and his little brother. After Boren transferred to OSU [bahahahahahahahahaha] he went on to play for the Ravens, Lions and Broncos. His dad played for the wolfies [bahahahahahaha]. Now go jump into traffic.

Reactions: frydaze

old gregg mighy boosh GIF

• Haha
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Truth is, I know very little of Iowa football. As a Michigan fan they’re just not on my radar. I was doing research on the team preparing for this weeks game and came across the dudes name. Never heard of him, I don’t know why he transferred.

On Jimmy's staff, are ya?

What’s this I hear about Bo Schembechlers son saying his Dad helped cover for a sex abuser? Please educate us Iowa fans.

You might first start with revisiting 3rd grade and learning about possessive nouns. Come back when you graduate, then we can talk about the football game.

Kid is a baller. Everyone is mad because he went from selling used cars if he stayed at Iowa to the NFL by transferring to Purdue.

Get the **** ouuta here you ****ing troll.

Ok rookie you can get the **** out any time ,

I have no doubt that you “know very little.”

Don't you have a slumber party or something to be attending with your coach? ;) BTW, if the Hawks somehow beat your Fighting Harbaugh's, I will be looking in the obituaries for your name. LOL

So you’re a casual then. Got it.

There's no educating you Ole ted

And we're all hoping you have a good player transfer to Purdue 😮

The best thing you can do with this troll is put him on ignore like I did.

Go to Flint and hydrate yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT