ADVERTISEMENT

Who is going to be a problem for teams next year?

jerbob36

HR All-State
Dec 16, 2012
Deonta Craig
He quietly had a really strong year this year, just got less publicity with other guys shining. Dominated the bowl game when he was on the field.
I'm really excited to see what he does next year.

Aaron Graves
He is going to control gaps and put him man into the backfield more times than not. I think he's ready to become the next great interior DL here.

Well except those with a pulse
Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I expect the defense to regress next year given our losses at LB, so that's gonna mean the offense will either have to pull off the miracle of miracles and actually become a competent modern day offense in the year 2023............or they can enjoy 5-7 next year.

There is no in between like this year. The defense won't be as good, and you can laugh all you f***ing want about that.

I expect the defense to regress next year given our losses at LB, so that's gonna mean the offense will either have to pull off the miracle of miracles and actually become a competent modern day offense in the year 2023............or they can enjoy 5-7 next year.

There is no in between like this year. The defense won't be as good, and you can laugh all you f***ing want about that.
I think we'll have quality linebackers but there's no replacing our dynamic duo. I really do believe we'll be lightyears ahead on offense. But a lot of my predictions are based on hope and belief that pp will have a lb or 2 that are up to the task. We just need to avoid an injury to 1 group like the rb debacle of a few years back. But evilmonkey makes some good points. If our dline can blow up plays before they get started then that will take some pressure off the lbs.

I think we'll have quality linebackers but there's no replacing our dynamic duo. I really do believe we'll be lightyears ahead on offense. But a lot of my predictions are based on hope and belief that pp will have a lb or 2 that are up to the task. We just need to avoid an injury to 1 group like the rb debacle of a few years back. But evilmonkey makes some good points. If our dline can blow up plays before they get started then that will take some pressure off the lbs.
Great that Shannon will be back though to plug the middle.

Phil is actually a closet Hawkeye fan. He spends so much time here he can't stay away. I'm pretty sure he's mail ordered a hawkeye shirt that he wears in secret.
NebBulliesHawkeyes please go away. I come here to relax and enjoy talking about my team. I know that nebby hasn't gone to a bowl in awhile but there's no reason to act like an idiot. I had to move to ne iowa to take care of my mom for awhile and i sit and relax on the forum. Your behavior is ridiculous and annoying. Please just go back to your own board. It's actually sad that this is what you do. You come off as immature and probably a teenager looking for something missing in your life. Just please stop. I'm asking you as a person that really just wants to relax and not deal with juvenile behavior. Why nebby trolls feel the need to come here and act out is beyond me. So I'm asking you kindly, just stop trying to troll. It's not funny or contributing anything other than making Nebraska fans look bad

• Haha
Reactions: NebBulliesHawkeyes
LB’s take a step back next year but I think our DL is going to be very good and our secondary is going to be elite. Now we just need to field an OL, see some improvement in the QB position and get some playmakers. I feel Johnson is going to be a problem if we can block better and have a legitimate passing threat.

Deonta Craig
He quietly had a really strong year this year, just got less publicity with other guys shining. Dominated the bowl game when he was on the field.

Aaron Graves
He is going to control gaps and put him man into the backfield more times than not. I think he's ready to become the next great interior DL here.
Both mentioned are BEASTS! Love it and throw in the entire Iowa defense as there’s no ceiling for these boyz! We are stacked but need to shore up the LB position and get DeJean under center for multiple wildcat plays … shit, I would roll the dice on him as a awesome QB… and would bet the house on this absurd fast… strong smart you name it Nile Kinnick would absolutely LOVE COOPER! He’s that damn good

Deonta Craig

Aaron Graves
BF and his new look offense!

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyeFakeID
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT